before you read

NOTE::

(song: Savages :: Marina and the Diamonds)
we are not trying to offend anyone with what we're writing. this is a work of fiction and not mean to anger anyone about the topic of religion. if you feel as if this story makes you uncomfortable please stop reading and go indulge in a different story.

this story is written by two authors (korryn and mya). we will be alternating chapters. we both have different writing styles so if that also doesn't appeal to you please stop reading this book.

this story we include: sexual content, religion and religious thoughts, cussing, boyxboy, [this better not bother anyone and if it does let's fight fam] and a progressive relationship that will be very annoying because you'll be saying this a lot: JUST HAVE SEX ALREADY!

BEFORE::

luke was a shy virgin boy. his connections to god were the closest they could possibly get. everything he does is tied with God and Christianity. he had a clean record, not one bit of teenage insanity rushed through him. he spends his days praying and studying for tests. tests of relationships, and tests with God. nothing bothered him, he had a nice family, 2 brothers, parents, a dog. luke never believed he was anything but straight, or so he thought.

while Michael was the complete opposite. michael was a rugged teen, with no intentions of ever believing in a God. A new freshly dyed hair color and the biggest smirk you could possibly imagine. his dad left him before Michael even knew how to say the word "weed". Michael was a lover of pot, men, and cats. and though he may not show it on the outside, Michael was passionate; when he finds someone he truly loves, he'll do anything in his power to hold on to them. even if it meant believing in something he really couldn't believe in.

when these two lock eyes, it was as if the world collapsed beneath them. and little did they know the stories that would unravel beneath their trembling lips.