Introduction

Hello guys!
I am so excited to write this book! :)
And it's my first book! I hope you'll like it :)
I'm sorry if I have some wrong grammars. If I finish this book that's where I'll check my grammars.. If you have problem with that then don't read my book .. We all got problems you know? And right now I'm dealing with the death of my grandma.. And by writing this book, its my distraction for reality . Because it really hurts for me because my grandma and I are like pals.. I know some of you thinks it's dumb, but hey , no ones perfect okay?
If you have problems with me .. Please say it nicely.. I don't want to fight or argue with all of you..
I'm a Filipino so I'm not that good in English but I'll try my best for you guys :)

---------------------------------

"YOU'RE MINE! YOURE MY MATE! How many times do I have to repeat myself?! You need to stop pushing me away Carli."  Damien said with a tired sigh while pulling me in his chest possessively.

"Well obviously you have mistaken me for somebody who gives a SHIT! You just want me for my other good side as a mate! So leave me alone you douche!" I shouted to him while pushing him away from me.

"Why do you keep doing this?! You don't have to be afraid of being yourself. Stop being hard on yourself.Because I know, deep inside that badass attitude, I see a good girl with a pure heart. And I promise to whatever you'll go through, I'll stay with you in everything. I'll always be by your side I promise."
He said caressing my cheeks while looking deeply in my eyes.

I moved my eyes away from his as he dropped his hand that was caressing my cheeks, and it became quiet for a short time. Then I moved my eyes to him to show him my vulnerable side, and I spoke to him quietly.
"I don't need someone who sees the good in me.
I need someone who sees the bad and still wants me.
And I know for sure, you'll end up leaving

--------------------------------

Love lots!
And with all supports! :)
Don't forget to Vote and Comment!
Love yah! 😘