Two

As I am sitting right now in the detention because of what happened, my mother and my father came crashing in the room.

" Really Carli? It's like a millionth time that we've been called for your troubles?! " said my father hiding his amused face with an angry expression.

"Well you know pops, this is what I call living" I said slouching in the chair smirking.

" Carli Reine Payne! I hope this is the last time that we will be called!" my mom said in a stern voice

" No promises " I said smiling innocently

That's where we heard a loud cough , oops we forgot about Mr. Condom.
"Well hello again Mr. and Mrs. Payne , I hope your wondering what your little sweet daughter Carli been doing in school." Mr. Condom says in a sweet voice. Such a suck up .

Everything went to a blur as Mr. Condom talk to my parents of what will they plan for me to stop my rebellious attitude.

As we went to our house my mother and father gave me my usual "talk" and they said that I'm grounded to go to my friends house. Well that sucks, but well, I'm just gonna escape later from them. Haha.

Right now I'm talking with my friend aka my bestfriend since junior year in the phone , Marizze Malvar , she's half Filipino and half Spanish. We've met in junior year when she asked me my name , well I'm a little surprise there because in those school years I'm the loner of the school because they know my badass attitude. And that's where we start being friends.

I have other friends to like Angelo Atienza ,Izrael David, he's a bi, and Cristal berania, half Spanish and half Americana. I've met them all when Marizze introduce me to them because they are her friends too.
So yeah, that's my circle of friendship.

Going back, as I am talking to marizze in my phone , she's lecturing me for being a badgirl in school. She's the mother of all our friends. She wants me to be good because she wants us to have a great life in the future. Yep, like a mother. 

She's a petite girl standing in 5'3 and have some curves in right places. She has green eyes , has long brown hair and she is really smart. She's maybe small but, she's the top student of our class. And she's good in singing.

Many people says that I'm really pretty, but for me, I think I'm one of the common looking simple girl. I stand in 5'7 , has long black hair up to my waist, has bluish-gray eyes, has curves in all right places. I love to sing with my bestfriends and they said that I have beautiful voice. I'm in second place in the top students in our class. Hey, even I have my badass attitude, that doesn't mean I don't study.

"What if you fail in your studies? What if you stop in your studies? What will happen to your future? What if-" I cut her non stop blabbering.

"Hey hey ! You're so over dramatic girl! Live a life to the fullest you know! Stop worrying all the time."
I said to her while eating a bag of chips.

" I'm serious Carli, I don't want you getting hurt in doing stupid things ok?"
She said in a motherly tone

" Ok mother " I said rolling my eyes

As we said goodbyes to each other , I noticed that there's no chips left. I search for my wallet, and when I got it , I climbed the tree that is next to my window and jumped to buy some chips and soda in the store on the next street. It's just 6pm, but it's dark already.

It's really cold outside right now. Well that's because it's almost winter you see. And I'm only wearing a high waisted short partnered with a sleeveless top and a beanie. Way to go to die in cold.

As I heard the sound of the bell as I open the door from the store , I saw that there's no other people here , just me and the cashier.
I paid for the things that I bought and I walk out of the store.

As I'm walking down the street, I heard the sound of footsteps in the background. I stop and look behind me, and there's a man trailing behind me. I didn't know what to do so I imagine that man is not following me. And you know maybe he's just walking innocently in the streets.And when I heard the fast and loud footsteps that's where I run. Way to go genius , says my conscious. Oh shut up.

I run like its depends on my life. Well it's true.

When I almost reach the door of our house, someone put a cloth in my mouth. I tried punching or kicking the one who's holding me but there's no use. I get weaker and sleepier and that moment I block out.

-----------------------
Comments? Thoughts?
I hope you guys like it!
Love lots! And vote! 💋