When Royalty Meets Reality♥♥♥♥♥♥Part 1♥♥♥♥♥♥

Characters that I will be playing:

Name: Princess Genevieve McKinley

Called by: Princess Genevieve, Genevieve if you earn her respect

Age: 15 years of age

Eye Color: Deep Ocean Blue

Hair Color: Long brunette with very faint streaks of blonde

Personality: Very polite when meeting new people, wishes to make new friends, but when you make her angry, she'll hold a grudge against you for a very long time.

Rider?: Yes

Beginner/Advanced/Intermediate: She's testing for the Intermediate Class

Horse(s): The Element of Surprise and Night Crow

Name: Kendall Anderson

Called by: Kendall

Age: 14 years of age

Eye Color: A playful Emerald Green

Hair Color: Long black hair that she usually places up in a ponytail

Personality: Is very spirited, she wishes to do things her way and only her way. She is very polite out of the riding arena, and she never usually gets angry.

Rider?: Yes

Beginner/Advanced/Intermediate: She's also testing for the Intermediate Class

Horse(s): Do You Believe in Magic and Lotus Flower

Chapter 1: The Beginning of a New Life

One after another, glittering gowns were packed neatly into suitcases. Outside Princess Genevieve McKinley's window, me, I could hear the nickers of my two equines, The Element of Surprise, otherwise known as Element, and Night Crow, otherwise known as Raven. I peered out the majestic purple tinted windows of my room at the castle, where the sun was just beginning to show itself over the snow capped mountains in the distance. I sighed heavily, why was I going to have to leave this spectacular view? I was aroused from my thoughts by the call of my mother.

"Genevieve, are you ready yet?" she called from below the glittering staircase. I stood in my doorway and shook my head at her. "Not yet, mother. Tell me, has all my tack been placed into its suitcase?" I asked her. She nodded her head, "Yes, honey, it has. Now hurry up, your chariot awaits you." She said. I rushed back into my room and began to place all my show clothes away, and then, with disgust, shoved my school's uniform on top. It was a disgrace in my eyes, a plain white shirt with no designs whatsoever, and a simple plaid miniskirt. I decided to ask the owner of the stables once I got there if I could wear my clothes and not the ugly uniform they provided me with. I decided to hurry now; I couldn't be late for my flight.

Meanwhile, Kendall Anderson was just boarding her flight to California, where she would be attending Jump for Joy Stables along with a few other students. She placed all her bags into the overhead compartment and then took the seat by the window. She placed her backpack under the seat in front of her and then looked out excitedly across the runway. All the activity going on always made her jittery before a flight. She buckled her seatbelt and sat back in her seat, closing her eyes to calm herself down, only for her eyes to snap back open in excitement when she heard the motors start up. "This is it..." she whispered to herself.

Alright, that's the end of chapter 1! Vote and comment on it so far!