Chapter 1

After diving deep into the intenet, Jasper Hawke wanted to try something with her partner, Lapis Lazuli. It was a stupid thing but it was also risky. It seemed fun though. Jasper could of tried it with Peridot if Peridot wasn't gone and if she was able to shapeshift.

Finally, Jasper put away her computer before turning over to the creature asleep on her bed. She reached out, shaking her awake before sweetly smiling. "Lapis.. Lapis wake up.. I wanna try something with you.." She softly spoke in which Lapis responded with a groan.

It took her a while before she was completely wake. The Siren stared at Jasper and she sat up, stretching out as her toes curled a little. "What do.. you wanna try..?" She slurred, rubbing her eyes. "Don't tell me it's something stupid." Lapis softly spoke and she leaned against Jasper. What the large gem whispered into her ear was unbelievable and not surprisingly stupid! "Why.. Why Jasper? You know something can go wrong, right?" The Siren spoke although she was curious.

She reached in, examining Jasper's mouth with curiosity. Now she understood why Jasper liked playing around with her teeth and messing around with her mouth a lot.. Of course what Jasper wanted to do was dangerous but it looked fun. The creature reached in to poke at Jasper's teeth and tongue like Jasper used to do to her. It was then Lapis pulled away and shapeshifted herself to be small.

The large gem looked slightly uncomfortable as her mouth was being examined but didn't say anything. After Lapis was done and shapeshifted herself to be small enough, Jasper reached in to pick her up. Lapis looked slightly afraid but allowed herself to be put inside of Jasper's mouth. The large gem seemed rather satisfied.

Lapis looked around the dark cavern of Jasper's moist mouth, curiously poking at her teeth and occasionally her tongue. It was then her eyes widened as more drools and saliva built up in Jasper's mouth. The siren looked slightly afraid but stayed calm. The creature carefully stood up, adventuring Jasper's mouth. That was until she let out a shrill scream as Jasper accidentally swallowed her. Loudly crying, she tried to find a way to get back up but was unable due to being pulled down. With a whimper, she dropped into Jasper's belly. Honestly, Lapis was terrified because if she shapeshifted herself to be bigger, she would kill Jasper. She was even more terrified that she was being digested alive! Struggling greatly to get out of Jasper's belly was Lapis Lazuli as she tried her best to not hurt her partner.

Jasper had realized she had swallowed Lapis and she was quiet unsure how to free her. It was then she realized she had digested Lapis when a loud growl sounded from her belly. Oh god, Jasper had messed up badly. It was then she turned around, an upset look on her face as she stared at Peridot who had entered the room.

"P-Peridot.. I.. I.. Lapis.. She.." Jasper whimpered. "Short story, she shapeshifted herself to be small and put her in my mouth.. Then I ate her... It was an accident though!"

With a groan, Peridot Lee made her way over to Jasper. "Are you serious? You ate her? Are you telling the truth?" She raised a brow, reaching in to place her hand against Jasper's belly. The small gem then leaned down, placing her ear against Jasper's belly as her eyes widened. Pained sobs could be heard from inside Jasper. "Oh my god. You ate her."

Jasper simply whimpered. "Tell her to do something! Tell her to shapeshift wings and fly out or something!"

Peridot did as she was told except the sobs were now quieter. Plus, she received no response. "I.." She murmured.

That was the end of Lapis Lazuli. Lived on a island, the child of a god and goddess, girlfriend to both of the gems and now in the belly of Jasper Hawke. Curiosity sure killed the Siren this time.