Heart Flames part 1.

Brie Bella P.O.V

It has been 2 months since Eddie came back in WWE, me and him had been very close since then.He can be so caring and loving,funny,But sometimes when I talk with Rey or other guys he just gets bitchy and he's not saying a word to me. I was in the backstage filming an interview with Renee about me being The WWE World Heavy Weight Divas Champion,and defeating Nicole,so after the interview Jimmy and Jey Uso came at me and asked if I wanted to go with them at a nice restaurant to celebrate,I wanted to be polite and I said yes,but I really don't know how Eddie is going to react,like I said I don't want him to get mad at me over Nothing.After I leaved the studios,I drove over my hotel In Phoenix.The meeting with the Usos was at 20.38 pm right now was 19.40. So I better get ready,I took a long shower,curled my hair and choose my clothes.

Once I was ready with preparing,I wanted to go out but my phone start to buzz,I took my smartphone out of my purse and saw the ID name:Eddie with me and Him making silly faces

Once I was ready with preparing,I wanted to go out but my phone start to buzz,I took my smartphone out of my purse and saw the ID name:Eddie with me and Him making silly faces.I bit my lips not knowing what to do,because I really didn't wanted to lie one of my best friends,and Eddie is an expert in lying so he would know immediately if I lie him,so I decided to say the truth,and I answered the phone.

"Hey Eddie!" I said

"Hey Chica! How are you? I didn't saw you after your promo"

"Yeah,I got back to the hotel I had to get ready"

"Ready? Ready for what Hermosa?"

"Umm,I'm going out"

"Out? With the girls?"

"N-No"

"Than with who?"

"Well,The Usos asked me if I wanted to go with them at a restaurant and celebrate my win.I wantedto be polite so I said yes and now I'm goi-" but he hang up on me.I sighed and seriously lost all my partying spirit,but I couldn't ditch my friends.So I got out of hotel and took my car, Karla, out of the parking lot,yeah my car has a name.

So I got out of hotel and took my car, Karla, out of the parking lot,yeah my car has a name

I start to drive over The restaurant where me and Jey and Jimmy were supposed to meet.I arived and parked my car and got into the restaurant,it was a beautiful and big building,Jimmy and Jey arived too and we sat on a table.We talked for about 2 hours,when a suddenly window breaking sounds surrounded the room,I flinched slightly and runned over the broken window,and looked down I was pretty high in the air I mean the restaurant was big.Like I said I looked dawn and saw Eddie getting out of his car with some gasoline and cigarette lighter.I wounder what he's doing?...