1

"Listen Danielle, I am doing this for you".

"It's Dani by the way. And why do I have to go to England anyways? That boarding school can't be no different than the ones here," Dani huffed.

"Because this one might actually teach you a lesson. You are a young lady and young ladies don't talk back to their mothers. They need to be taught obedience," Dani's mother replied back softly. Dani rolled her eyes and crossed her arms as they sat in the airport waiting area.

"Plane number twenty three, now boarding." Once her plane number was called, Dani and her mother walked over and got her plane ticket checked before getting the okay to continue on. Dani sighed and looked down at her beat up converse which were no longer white.

"Look at me darling." Dani lifted her head to meet her mother's soft blue ones. Her mother's fragile hand reached out and tucked a strand of brown hair out of her face.

"Call once you land okay?" Dani nodded helplessly. This was the fifth school she would be attending this year. She couldn't quite meet the right criteria for the others earning herself a place on the curb each time. Whether it was the fact that the attire was still stuck in the 1800s or she just couldn't get along with the headmistress', she didn't know. It may have something to do with her father's death that led her in the wrong direction.

"I love you."

"Love you too," Dani mumbled whilst grabbing her luggage and boarding the plane.

Here we go again Dani thought as she looked out the small plane window.

Goodbye America, hello England.