4

Danielle, I think you're a very bad girl who needs to be taught a lesson." His voice was a hush and I could feel my heart beat faster and faster as his other hand rested itself on my clad thigh being that I was wearing shorts probably, most definitely too short, for him. Being on the likes of this man, he didn't mind it.

"I don't need to be taught anything and especially from you."

"Oh but darling, I think you do, and bad girls get punished."

**********

I opened my mouth to say something but immediately closed it. I could tell that I was one second away from getting a punishment and I knew for a fact that I wouldn't want to get on his bad side.

"Mm, good girl," he smirked noticing my silent reply. He finally stepped away from me causing me to look up slightly.

"Make sure you are on time for arithmetic, Danielle, or I promise you will get punished."

There's that word again. Punished. It sent chills through out me. I could only imagine what sort of punishment he would give me. I looked down at my feet, A habit I seemed to have as he, Mr. Styles, looked at me. I've never had a male teacher give me punishments which were mostly composed of spankings. Just the thought of him touching me on my bum or anything made my cheeks flush.

"Yes Mr. Styles," I mumbled.

"Look at me when you speak," he replied. I looked up into his eyes which were very distracting.

"And when you address me, you use 'sir'. Understood?" I nodded and then quickly caught myself.

"Yes sir." Mr. Styles smirked at me, something I think he liked doing because every time he did, I fidgeted.

"Good girl. Don't forget tomorrow. And if you leave to your dormitory now, I'll disregard punishment for being in the wrong wing being that you are new." He walked past me leaving me there stunned until he stopped in his tracks and turned, his eyes roaming my body like they did.

"Oh and Miss Woods, I expect to see that ass in the appropriate attire yes?" I stared shocked at him as he casually walked away with that damn smirk on his face.

I'd like to slap it right off his f.ucking perfect face and shove it down that pretty throat of his.

Hurriedly I went back to my room to notice Lydia already sleeping. As quiet as I could, I crawled into bed too lazy to change into my pajamas, probably buried in my suitcase anyways.

The day's events ran through my mind. I was here for barely six hours and already I'm having a punishment hanging over my head. Sighing, I rolled over and closed my eyes.

Hopefully I won't screw this up so I don't have Mr. Styles uncomfortably close to me like that again.