A new life

Hello reader I hope your enjoying the story so far leave comments of what you think I should add or if you want another type of story I'm fairly new at this so please be nice. now chapter 2 of Forget and forgive

The darkness fade away when I looked down I saw chase on the ground with a bloody nose and a bruise on his cheek. Did I do that? "chase" I said "I'm really-" "save it!" he growled "you've been more of an asshole ever since you lost your memory" he got up holding his nose. He pushed me out the way and walk away from the school. I turned and looked at Thomas. "it's OK" he said "you two haven't gotten along the last few days" "but honestly" He said "I can't believe it took you to lose your memory to actually hit him" as soon as he said that my head felt as if someone hit it with a hammer. I fell holding my head. I saw people dancing and talking with cups and desserts but it changed everything stopped. Two people where arguing then they started to fight. One was wearing blue the other red. I couldn't tell who they where their faces were blurred out. "Nick" I heard someone call "NICK!!!" the voice got louder. I opened my eyes to see a man with a beard staring at me. "Oh son your alright" I looked at him confused then in realisation I screamed his name almost in tears. "dad oh my god I remember you I remember you!!!" "but do you remember anything else?" silence fell across the both of us. "it's OK son well work on it" I smiled but it faded quickly. "where am I" I asked "where still in the school at the clinic" I looked around I saw chairs,needles,teddy bears,and a.......bloody knife? I turned away quick as the door opened. Thomas came in and practically jumped on me "Jesus dude don't do that you scared the living shiz out of me." "what? Didn't I just faint again?" he looked at me as if I said I want Donald Trump to win(like hell he will😒 sorry authors input😝let's go back to the story) "no dude you fell screaming and yelling" he said flailing his arms. "damn it" I whispered under my breath. I jumped of the table and ran out the room. "Where are you going!!!" my dad called after me but I didn't listen all I knew is there was something I had to do......i had to find her.