Only chapter

Ashley May had always hated her bedroom with the small window without any curtains . It was a place where she felt afraid.

She was an innocent, kind, teen with dirty blonde hair up to her waist and baby blue eyes. Her friends saw her as a beautiful, independent, helpful friend. Once, she had even saved a person who was stuck in a car crash.

Ashley walked over to the window and reflected on her empty surroundings. The hail pounded like crying dogs.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Jack Duff. Jack was a harmful, violent guy he had short brown hair and dark brown eyes.

Ashley gulped. She was not prepared for Jack.

As Ashley stepped outside and Jack came closer, she could see the evil look in his eyes.

"I am here because I want you dead," Jack bellowed, in an inpatient tone. He slammed his fist violently against Ashley's chest, she flinched in fear. "I frigging hate you, Ashley May."

Ashley new she had to stop jack again but how because today he was more drunk then ever, even though she was extremely unstable and still scared she had the courage to speak up. "Jack, p.....p.....p.lease g..go a..way," she replied.

Jack slapped and pushed Ashley in to the wrecked apartment he beat her repeatedly until she was unconscious........