Sleepover

3rd person

" Soooo........a sleepover? You dragged me out of my bed, literally, before my alarm went off.......to tell me about a sleepover?!" Charlotte exclaimed.

5:28

"Charlotte get dressed its an emergency!" Chloe said dragging the girl out of her bed.

"Owww! I think you just ripped my arm out if its socket! Mom?! Dad?! Anyone?! Help me!"

Present time.

"Yeah? You need to understand the only reason I'm doing this is so I can bring you and Henry closer since you guys weren't able to hang out all summer. Annnnnddd, if I do this I could get even closer to Jasper!" Chloe said while doing a happy dance.

"If I do this will you stop barging into my room unannounced unless its a real emergency?"

"Yessssss! Now hurry up! The bell just rang and I don't want to go back to detention!" Chloe said once again dragging Charlotte to there class.

After school

"I just told Hen and Jasp about the sleepover and there coming but they'll be late. Why is it every time we want to do something together their late? I bet their hiding something from us! Are they like, villains or secret agents or maybe the-"

"Chloe chill! Im sure they have their reasons and their own problems they have to worry about. Let's just go." Charlotte said cutting off her friends rambling. Charlotte started to walk off to Chloe's leaving Chloe by herself in the dust.

"Psshh. Now if she said Henry was a superhero, I would believe her but, Jasper on the other hand..... No! Just no!" Charlotte whispered to herself.