Chapter 5: Getting Out To A New Problem

~~Stampy's POV~~
Squid pumped his fist into the air, "Yes! I can't believe that worked! It's been an hour!" He yelled.
After seeing Lee kiss MP, I had won the bet between Squid and I. Oh, and there was also one of those windows you can only see through one side of, so we were watching them. Indie had been wagging her tail, since he even untied her, "Alright Squid, they kissed, you know what that means, pay up." I said playfully holding out my hand.
"Fine," Squid pulled out a diamond from his pocket and gave it to me.
"Thank you!" I said.
We unlocked and walked into he room. MP was leaning on the wall, her face was red and she was breathing heavily. Indie walked over to her, "So, did you enjoy your first kiss?" She asked.
"I don't know!" MP yelled, "How am I supposed to deal with this!? I've always been the ugly duckling! You've always been the pretty one! Nobody has ever done anything like this for me! I'm really confused right now! What. Do. I. Do. Indie?" MP must have been still dazed by what happened, her face was a shade of red almost as bright as her hair.
~~Le Time Skip, I'm too lazy to write this crap~~
~~Indie's POV~~
After a LOT of explaining, we eventually told Stampy, Squid, and Lee that we had been watching them as other players for years. And that we had gotten into plenty of trouble before, like with a guy who calls himself, The Doctor (A/N Wait, what? Is this some random reference that I have created?). He captured MP and I and held her captive, while I was in a cage, over lava, sound familiar? I was given my strength when he dropped me into the lava. I was infuriated, MP told me she was going to hide her identity so that none of this would ever happen again, which, as you can tell, failed. So, that's pretty much our back story.
"Wait, so your telling me that some of those friends that would come here to my lovely world were you guys?" Squid asked.
I nodded my head, "Yep, but let's leave this place. We'd better get back home."
"You're right. Let's get out of here." Stampy ordered.
~~Another Time Skip, lazy, lazy me~~
~~Squid's POV~~
We walked around the place for a little bit, while MP was guiding us with her GPS in her sunglasses, I'm telling you, that girl can do anything. We eventually found the portal and jumped out. It was night and I was actually confused, "How long were we in there?" I wondered.
MP checked a watch in her wrist, wait, I thought, was that there the whole time? And we didn't notice? "About 5 hours." MP clarified.
"What?! It felt like we were in there for days!" I yelled out.
MP ran over and covered my mouth, "Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Remember it's dark and we don't want to attract any-"
"CREEPERS!!!!!" Stampy yelled out suddenly.
MP quickly let go of me and pulled out her sword, throwing it to Indie. Indie caught the sword in her mouth and started to stab the gunpowder fueled mobs.
MP put on her sunglasses, pulled out a bow and arrow and started to shoot the mobs, one creeper after another turned into gunpowder, "Are you guys going to help us or just stand there? Oh, Stampy, pull out your sword and swing behind you." MP said bluntly.
Stampy looked a little shocked but pulled out his sword and did as he was told, just as a creeper was hissing, he killed it with one quick blow. Lee pulled out his sword and fought alongside MP and I pulled out my bow and arrow and fought alongside Indie.
~~Lee's POV, for the sake of cute romance~~
We all slayed as many creepers as we could but just couldn't kill them all. We were suddenly surrounded. MP and Indie looked extremely tired and weak, these girls may have been strong, but they weren't robots, "Indie, I think that we need to pull it out now, for the sake of their lives and ours." MP said tiredly while gesturing at us.
"Do it. We aren't going down now." With that Indie fell over and fell asleep. Stampy quickly ran over and picked her up.
MP then nodded and pulled something out of the back of her jacket. It was a big, black gun, "You guys might want to duck." She warned.
We all hit the deck and MP shot he gun, each and every one of the creepers all froze and turned to dust, no, gunpowder. MP dropped the gun and fainted, I caught her in my arms and picked her up. I took off her sunglasses and put them on myself, they scanned MP and said that she only needed her rest (A/N lol. I wanted to say beauty rest😜). Stampy noticed something behind me, "Look, a creeper spawner." He said. Pointing to a spawner next to a tree.
So that's where they all came from I thought. I put down the sleeping girl I was holding, walked over and smacked the spawner with my sword, it hit a tree and shattered.
"That's the last we'll see of that spawner." Squid said behind me.
"Yeah." I put away my sword and picked up MP, she was surprisingly light for a girl with her strength. "Let's get these guys back to your house, Stampy." I said.
Stampy nodded and picked up the sleeping dog, careful not to wake her up, and we started walking back to his house.
~~Short Time Skip, walking is boring to write~~
Instead of going to Stampy's guest room, we went to his bedroom, "We aren't putting these two in your guest room are we?" Squid asked.
Stampy smiled and shook his head, "These two are special, we shouldn't put them in that old guest room." He put Indie down next to his bed.
"I'll put MP up in my room." I said. "She'll sleep there."
Squid nodded, and went to go change into his Halloween costume. I put MP down on my bed and took a good look at her, she was quite peaceful when she wasn't mad, screaming, or, really awake, she just always seemed pressured and on edge and I wondered why. But I saw her smile in her sleep, so I left the room.

Hello! Well, this chapter took forever, but I hope you guys like it! I would love some fanart of you would like to make it and send it to me! And as always, make like Scooby-Doo and go solve some Mysteries!