Karaoke

Issa's P.O.V

"Let me say right now.... He's probably gonna get out the car" I started laughing and and soon enough we started the Karaoke.

We got done with both videos and I was about to get out the car but Shane grabbed my hand and pulled me back in the car, "Yes" I asked but something was different because Shane looked at me in this way and when I looked at him, I could feel and see the Sparkle in his eye, and we started leaning in and before I noticed the space between us was closed and our lips moved perfectly in Sync. We pulled away to catch our breath for a moment and Shane asked "Issa I don't know if you would want a person Like me" He looked down and his eyes teared up for a moment "But would you be my boyfriend"?

The word boyfriend played in my head for a second then I looked at him and Smiled "Yes, I would love to"! As soon as I said that I pulled his shirt and pulled him in to a kiss. Shane pulled away and said "I think we left the camera recording" I looked at the Camera and smiled "What happens infront of the camera, stays with the Camera"

_____

If it wasn't for that day I wouldn't be with the man I have now and I wouldn't wake up to see his face to remind me of the beautiful ring that shines on my left hand.