Strange (Niall Horan)

(A/N This story contains violence, swearing and maybe some smut depending on people want it. Enjoy)

It was late at night, walking down the empty streets of London. Taking a look at my- nearly out of charge- phone I realise that it is 1:30 in the morning, I also realise that I had been walking for at least three hours now.

Continuing on down the street I start to hear loud music and people talking. I stop and look at the club on the opposite side of the road and come to the conclusion that there must be a hotel near by.

Just as I was about to start walking again I feel myself being pulled into an alleyway. Looking back over to the club, I desperately hope to make eye contact with someone, my wish comes true as I lock eyes with some gorgeous ice blue ones. I take that as an opportunity to shout for help.

As soon as the word leaves my mouth, my back is slammed against the wall, the strangers hand over my mouth. I look over his features and notice that he is quite old, he has dull grey eyes and looks like he hasn't shaved in three days. I begin to notice his other hand sliding further down my stomach, I try to squirm but his grip on my body is too strong.

This is it, this is how it ends, not being able to defend myself against some sleazy old man, with no-one who cares about me. I was oulled out of my thoughts by the stranger pulling my jeans off and- literally- ripping my over-sized jumper from my body. I have never felt so exposed in all my life. But before the strange man could do any more damage his body is pulled from mine.

I open my eyes to see him on the floor, now nearly unconscious from the punches being thrown at him from a boy with lovely blonde locks.

I acciedentally let out a cry at the sight in front of me. The blonde boy remembers my existence and turns to me, upon making eye contact I realise that it is the same boy I asked for help outside the club. I begin to feel dizzy and then everything around me goes black....