Chapter One: Realization

Érzsebet couldn't believe this was happening. How has she ended up in this situation? Making out with her captor and doing quite dirty things she would've only expected to do with lovers or those she would marry. Though there was an explanation to the simple theory in question.
She'd fallen in love.

It was hard to believe exactly two months and thirteen days ago, on July 16th had Érzsebet Herdervary gone 'missing' as the public news had called it. The chestnut-haired female remembered it clearly as day, around 8:40pm, around the final hours of daylight on the way to her one person apartment. After all she's gone through a hellish break up and soon started nearing her building, though a cloth was quickly pulled over her soft and peachy lips. A slight struggle before she gave into the fumes and fainted in a matter of seconds.
But that was only how it started.
Sure enough, as hours passed, no one noticed her disappearance. Then days. Then it had finally been three weeks until it was found out she was missing. Érzsebet watched the news about her sudden disappearance on the local news channel, though it was thought she was murdered or there was a suicide attempt that succeeded. And so the search stopped and she gave up hope of being saved. Soft yet strong and firm arms hugged her waist and a face snuggled into her neck and kissed at the bare skin. The will not there to push him off or try to make a failed attempt at running away again. She'd rather sit here and be used as a form of entertainment than try another escape and have more painful welts from chains and whips her captor would give her, just like last time. Not only that but he'd have his way with the tied up female during that time. This only made it more hellish.
No complaints. Nothing. She felt empty as ever when this man touched her. She never saw his face. Her sight was taken away from the beginning, as her eyes remained covered with a charcoal colored blindfold ;though the voice sounded all too familiar to her. Maybe the person was from high school, or maybe college.
"Érzsebet~"
Goosebumps rose on her skin as his hot breath and name reached her. What did he want now? He had just had his fun. Normally that meant she could rest for the rest of the day. "Y-Yes?"
"We should go out."
Out. As in outside?! It was her chance to escape, get help. She needed it. She'd run away to Rodriech again. Even if he were stuck up. Or even Gilbert, who irked her to no end, no matter what time of the day. She bit her lip and swallowed, "What do you mean?"
"Go out on a date with me."
She thought, if she said no, there was a chance he'd get angry again... "Alright. But on one condition."
"Anything."

"Don't lock me away."