Chapter Three: Prized

[Warning: Sexual content and slight language.]

"Vlad?"

The chestnut haired female still felt a wave of shock over herself. It was obvious she was confused as to why the strawberry blonde had kidnapped her. Yet alone, just kissed her captor at which she'd been trying to escape for months at a time now.
"Érzsebet, please don't be mad at me. I couldn't help myself. You're just too tempting for your own good. You're like a jewel and I'm a jewel thief."
She stayed in silent shock.
She hadn't seen this man since high school yet he was vaguely– no, obviously, obsessed with her. She'd left high school glad to never see the print again, yet here she was, staring into Crimson eyes and pinned down by the Romanian who countlessly now, had made love to, called pet names and allowed him to see every inch of her.
"Why Vlad? Why didn't you invite me out to coffee or breakfast, or even to the cinema to watch a film? You could've just asked me on a damn date!"
"You'd been dating Gilbert."
"We had just broken up!"
He paused, "I'm sorry Érzsebet. I just couldn't help myself. I mean just look at you right now! You look so tempting, you smell so good! I think I'd like a round right now." His hands ran up and down her bare body. Moving and kissing at her neck softly, running his teeth down then biting harshly and sucking the spot harshly. He wanted her now, and the previous kiss had only gotten him worked up.
She tried to keep silent, though soon enough, her biting her lip harshly to muffle all the sounds she was creating wasn't enough. "V-Vlad!" She accidentally called out in pleasure of the soft hickeys being made on her neck.
Though Vlad only took that as a keep going. Quickly biting and nipping her soft pale skin. Soon enough licking and kissing he collar messily, and teasingly.
Her eyes couldn't avert away. Unable to stop watching the male pleasure her sensitive areas as he seemingly memorized them.
He kissed her chest softly and suckled softly on rosy, pert buds that laid defenseless on her chest.
Érzsebet arched her back and soon enough, moaned his full first name softly. She hated, yet loved the feeling. "V-Vladamir!" She begged out.
Taking more of her breast in between his soft lips. Swirling his tongue around the bud. Then flicking it with his tongue.
Érzsebet was practically soaking already. The male knew how to get her gears moving, no matter what he did. He could chain and whip her and she'd still keep her legs open for the hot male.
Vladimir soon switched sides. Giving more attention on the right side compared to the left at the moment. His fully clothed body growing warm at the soft groaning of his name from the female, whom he adored so.
"V-Vlad!"
"Yes sweet heart?."
"Please untie my hands my love. I wish to touch you." She wanted him desperately at the moment, just to feel his got, practically steaming skin, or run her hands through the soft strawberry blonde's hair as he touched her sensually. She wanted it desperately.
"I'm sorry Érzsebet, I'm not doing that."
"B-But."
"I don't want you to leave me."
"I won't, I promise."
"You're lying."
Érzsebet bit her bottom lip, shutting her legs tightly. He wouldn't get any until he did.
"In that case, I believe we're done with our fun." He replied softly. Soon getting up and leaving the room a bit angrily. She wanted escape and pleasure? They weren't to sides of the same coin, at least not to him.
"I'm sorry Érzsebet." He mumbled once outside the door.
How had things gone so wrong?