Part 1

" okay darling, and how do you call this ? " She asked Royalty, touchin her little nose.

" Un nez" My baby answered with her strong but cute english accent, making me laugh.

As soon as Roy heard my voice she got up and ran into my arms. Picking her up I looked at her French teacher Kaylin.

" Im sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you guyz "

" It's okay we were about to take a break right hunny ? " Kaylin smiled at her.

**************************************

It has only been a month since I hired her to teach Roy French and I can tell the two became pretty close, them being together basically all day now. Not to mention, Kaylin was first Roy " baby sitter" for 3 months, until that day Roy said a few words in french Kay would have taught her randomly. Which gave me an idea. Me loving this language, and it being Kay's mother language, discussin it with Kaylin, we agreed she would now be my daughter's French Teacher/baby sitter. Kaylin gladly accepted for 2 reasons.

First, she needed money. Her bein a 24 year old student, new in this town, with no family here. And then, baby-sitting Roy made them pretty close. I guess havin a young woman, beside my mom ofc, Royalty would create a kind of mother- daughter link with Kaylin.

When She first started workin for me, Roy was 2 years old, I was on Tour and this father role was new to me. I had my mother but she had her own life too so I needed help.

Her mom , Nia, was just a girl I fucked once while bein drunk and never heard of her until 7 months ago....When I got a call from her sister sayin Nia passed away from a cancer but she would have wrote me a letter before passin explainin Roy was my daughter.

Of course I decided to take my baby with me.

So I'm now the father of a 2 and a half year old daughter. And I was glad Kaylin was there cuz she has been quite helpful .

Roy needed a mother figure, and even if she wasn't tryin to, she slowly became more and more important for Roy and I .

I said I cuz even though we weren't that close, everytime she would have catch me doin stupid shit, like gettin drunk all dayz , or livin this gang life, she would get on my nerves about it and we would eventually end up arguyin. But deep down , I knew she was right. I had to do the right things now, not only for myself but for Royalty.

Being a father out of sudden was so new first that I really needed help. I would just call my mama and give her Roy until Mama Joyce talked to me sayin I needed to take care of my daughter. It was still hard sometimes especially since I was boutta start Tour , so Mom and I agreed on findin a baby sitter willing to follow my every steps. And there comes Kaylin.

Whenever Id feel out of it, she would help me out and teach me everything a father should do and know. She really changed everything in my life in a positive way. But let's go back to this story.

***********************************************

Kay went to the kitchen , walkin back with french pastries she baked with Roy earlier this morning, while I was at rearshal. Royalty literaly jumped off my laps and ran to her.

" heyyy Roy , you love those pastries don't you ? " she laughed.

" See, you got her addicted to those, dats all she would eat now " I shook my head, lickin my bottom lips.

" Roy tell your daddy to stop, he knows he love them too " She play fully rolled her eyes flippin her long & curly hair.

" You're right Miss Paris but dont get too cocky "