Part 5

I wandered in the city, to this park I like, and sat there just thinking when my phone vibrated. It was Christopher... of course I ignored his call.

Hell you think you can just snap on me like dis, disrespect me and my boyfriend, and then apologize and errthing all peaches and cream ? Maybe I should get another job .... I don't really wanna go through all this drama with Christopher .... Even tho Imma miss Royalty.... I don't know......things might get complicated if I keep workin for him........I don't wanna mess up my relationship with Juliann. Decidin to go to his house I texted him

" babe wyd ? " - 13:02 p.m

Juliann :  Pullin up to StarBuck, want something ? -13:07 p.m

" You :-( " 13:07 p.m

He immediatly called me.

" Wats wrong mama , you miss me already uh ? Dis dick got you addicted "

" Weren't you the one moanin " Shit Baby I love you " last night ? "

" Juliann don't catch no feeling so wat you talkin about ? "

" Fine Juliann then I'm just gon call my side nigga and see if - "

" Kaylinn don't get slapped through the phone "

" sorry babe " I laughed " I'm in Langston Park , meet me there when you done "

" What you doin there ? "

I hesitated ... I don't think I should tell him for Chris through the phone, I'm just gon tell him when I see him.

" Just wanted to take a walk babe "

" Oh ..... you ok ? "

" I just want my baby with me right now "

" That's what I said, you in love" He playfully sighed

" Goodbye Juliann just goodbye " I laughed " Get me something to drink please "

" I love you mama "

" I love you too babe , don't forget my drink ! " I hung up shakin me head.

*************************** Chris ****

I hopped back in my car and sat there silently, I fucked up once again.

I was doing it the wrong way with her. I'm just not used to girl turnin me down. Usually, all I do is breath and bitches falling everywhere. But Kaylinn wasn't one of them girls so I had to be different with her. I didn't just want to hit it and drop her, I wanted her for me, I wanted something serious. Her bein around changed me in so many ways, I knew this girl was one to wife. I ain't sayin I was boutta propose to her , but I just wanna be there for her as much as she been there for me , take care of her the way she take care of Roy and me, and give her the love she deserves. Gotta admit I was kinda jealous of her boyfriend, that's why I don't like the nigga. I ain't never fell so hard for a girl. But I didn't know how to get her.

I took my phone and dialed my mom's number. I just wanted to be with her and Roy so I told her I was pullin up her house and got there 25 mins later.

" Where is my baby " I hugged my mom

" She's sleeping in her room "

I nodded sittin on the couch sighin

" What's wrong ? "

I started doze off .

" Christopher ! "

" Uh , yes ? "

" Okey " she sat next to me " Tell mommy whats wrong "

I laughed " Mom I'm good "

" Son, you're talkin to your mother, I know when my baby is down so talk to me "

I liked my bottom lips, bitin it after, tryin to get my words together when she spoke again

" It's about Kaylinn ? "

" How - "

" Mama know everything " She smiled

" Yeah ..... I ..... I think she really hates me now " I answered shakin my head.

" What happened hunny ? "

I told her everything that had just happened, she never cut me off, just listened, nodded at times.

" Christopher I should slap you for what you told her, did I raised you like this ? "

" I know mom..... sorry ..."

" Now hunny, listen to Mama Joyce, stop tryin to impress her in a " Breezy " style, this cocky man character you play, or you will

loose her forreal. She's obviously not interested into this kind of man. Notice how you told me you feel so good with her just talkin,

chillin at your house. Show her the real you baby "

I smiled and hugged her. She was so right. I kept sayin how Kaylinn was different yet I been trynna get to her the same way I get

too hoes.

" Ma' you don't mind watchin Roy tonight again ? "

" Gone boy go get your lady " She winked

I went to kiss Royalty then left the house, pullin up to mine.

I walked in and went straight to the studio.

I wasn't good at showing my feelings but if there's one thing I'm good at it's writing and singin songs.

So I knew what I had to do.

******************* Kaylinn ************************

" Baby stop poutin its just an ice cream "

" Yeah but you dropped it " I whined

" Cry baby " He fed me some of his.

" You love me tho "

" mhhmmmmm " He looked away

I crossed my arms lookin at him.

" Of course I do baby " He grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him, liftin my head, his lips melted in mines.

I let his tongue find its way to mine, lickin and suckin on it as his hand slipped down my bottom grabbin and squeezin it. One of his hands went back up to my neck, his fingers through my hair gave me chills when I let out a slight moan as he bite my neck .

Juliann looked at me smirking and slapped my ass " Lets go home baby"

The whole drive to his house we couldn't keep our eyes off of each others.

He put his hand on my tight and I directly felt uncomfortable, rememberin what happened with Christopher. I guess he noticed it cuz he looked at me frownin.

" You okay ? "

" Park the car "

" What ? "

" Please ..."

He stopped the car near an empty place.

As soon as he did I hopped on his laps kissin all over his face.

" damn, you just couldn't wait uh ? "

" shhhhhh" I slipped my hand under his shirt, kissin on his neck. " take it off " I said in his ear.

I watched him undressin then attacked him with more kisses, unzippin his pants sliddin my hand in his boxer I felt his boner. I grabbed " Jr " as he calls it, and slowly started strokin him. I watched him bitin his lips, throwin his head back closin, his eyes after.

" Shit " He groaned " Yanno I like when you take control, but sure you wanna do this here baby ? "

" I want you so bad I don't care who see " I whispered.

He licked his lips and slapped my ass " Back seat Mama "