Im back

Sorry about not updating but I'm back so onto chapter 2! Probably gonna be short chapter. Read and review!

Chapter 2

Percy's pov

Ugh, the last thing I remember is going to sleep. Now where the hell am I? What is this smell?

" hey dude what are you doing in a dumpster?" a random mortal asks. "what?" I told the mortal confused, what the heck is a dumpster! " what year is it!?" I almost yelled at the mortal. "dude it's 2010" the mortal told me. So, I was asleep for almost 1,000 years. With a wave of my hand I erased the mortals memory of me. Then I got out of the... Dumpster, and started walking around the city which I learned was New York. After a while of walking around I felt a small amount of power leaking from the tallest building in New York apparently called the empire state building.

I suppose I could of just asked my children about this place but I don't know how they feel about me, after me not seeing them for about 1,000 years. I hope they don't hate me. "sigh" after getting to the empire state building, which I while now call ESB I walked in and looked around for some to ask where the Olympians are, I saw someone behind a desk and I thought I might as well ask him." excuse me I need to talk to the Olympians." I told the man. "hm?" the man said/grunted.