·SPECIES: Sergan + Rules·

My first species, here we go.

Sergan are predatory creatures, baring a resemblance to humans in some ways

Sergan are predatory creatures, baring a resemblance to humans in some ways. Their anatomy is the same, but unlike humans, Sergan have a permanent heart implanted in their chest. This heart indicates their one life. Once it runs out, the red light fades to black.

THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
-Sergan always have only one heart in their chest. No more, no less.

-Sergan always have veins that are clearly visible throughout their bodies. They may only be dark red or dark blue, although it is rare for a Sergan to have red veins.
*red veins usually show dominance, as Sergan with red veins are often of the higher class, or family was in the higher class in earlier life. Sergan with red veins are treated royally.

-the bottom of Sergan hair is covered with grey ends, and few spirals of grey run up the hair farther.

-Sergan skin color and hair color are always of three different colors.
*some colors of vein-eye, vein-hair, or hair-eye do not match, and nor will ever.
·red veins do not match with red hair or dark green skin
·blue veins do not match with dark grey skin

-live up to 99 years on average

-Sergan often slaughter humans and use their blood, organs, and flesh for feasts.

-cannot feel love

-Sergan are a closed species. If you want to draw a Sergan you may, but please do not post it without my permission.

How does a human get turned into a Sergan?

Humans can be approached by the Sergan King, Seyvion, if they meet his sadistic standards. Then, they will be met with a deal. In exchange for eternal wealth and power, he will turn you into "one of him." If you accept, you're denied the endless power you were promised and turned into a Sergan.

Most humans don't leave alive, as most are slaughtered if they deny the deal.

Who is Seyvion?

Seyvion is the king of the Sergan. He is the only known Sergan who is immortal, as when killed, his single heart regenerates in a span of ten seconds. He is quite insane, and most Sergan don't like him.

Any questions, comments, or concerns?