chapter 29

Chris's pov

"Come on Royalty we gotta go."

"I need help."

I seen she was struggling to get her dress shoes on.

"Come here and let me help you."

Royalty handed me the shoes and I sat her in the chair and I slid them on her feet.

We were on our way to Nicki's wedding. I put Royalty in her carseat and we drove off.

Chyna's pov

"Is it almost time?" Nicki asked.

"Yeah you need to speed up the process." I told her makeup artist.

"I'm almost done."

I walked out the room trying to find King.

"Oh my goodness King who gave you ice cream?" I took the cone away from him.

He had Ice cream all over his shoes and he's the ring bearer. I didn't need him going out there looking a hot mess at my best friend's wedding.

"Daddy gave it to me."

I took a deep sigh, I swear Tyga never uses his brain. I grabbed my purse and pulled out some wipes cleaning his shoes off. Good thing he didn't get it on his pants.

"Chyna the bridesmaids are lined up ready to go."

"Okay I'm coming." The wedding was already irritating me.

Chris's pov

I finally found good seats and RoRo had to sat in my lap because she wanted to run around.

The music began to play and I turned around to see Nic. I was so happy and proud to finally see her pursue her dream of walking down the aisle. I just wish it was me.

She didn't look too happy but Meek on the other hand was cheesing super hard.

Birdman walked with Nicki down the aisle until they made it to the platform.

The minster cleared his throat before speaking. To be honest he didn't look like he he knew what the fuck he was doing he doesn't even look like a real minster.

"We are gathered here today for the marriage of Rihmeek and Onika."

I looked at Nicki's mother who didn't seem to fond of the wedding.

"Rihmeek do you have anything to say to your soon to be wife?" The minster gave a creepy smile.

"Yes I do. Nicki you are my queen and I love you with all my heart. I'm so happy you left the relationship you were in to be with me."

He slightly turned his head to direct his eyes towards me. Now if my daughter wasn't here I probably would've beat his ass on sight but that's what Chris would do, Christopher is just gonna sit back and enjoy this shitty ass wedding.

"Nicki I can't wait till you say I do so you can take on my last name."

"Rihmeek do you take Onika to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health?"

"I do."

"Onika, do you take Rihmeek to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health?"

"I--....

Nicki stopped and turned to Chyna and Chyna gave her this stern look.

"I----- I--- can't do this." Nicki ran down the aisle and out the door.