My heros</3

I was on Sleeping With Sirens 10th consert, I looked at Kellin and smiled. He was so cute when he did the 'raawrh' and 'gaaaarh' in other words when he screamed. After the consert I walked backstage and there was he, Kellin Quinn. I gived him a hug and were still smilling.

"Awesome show dude!" I looked into his eyes and then he layed his arm on my shoulder.

"Stop fake smilling, you know; you don't need to smile and be happy all the time."

Kellin told me, and I was just supose to say something back when Oli run into the room.

"There you are your bastard!"

Oli laughed and gaved me a hug. I feel so safe when I am with all those guys, right now I smiled for real.

"Hi on you too Oli!"

I answerd and sat down on the floor, Oli looked at me again and then on Kellin. Both of them sat down on the floor against me and looked me in the eyes. I hate when people are doing that! It's always in the time when things are bad!

"Aaron, Oli and I has been thinking for a long time.. And we are really sorry for what happens with your parents death.."

Kellin looked into my eyes, and then I started to remember the last time I saw my parents, they died in a car crash 2 years ago. I could feel my tears streaming down my face. And then Oli took his hand and waped away my tears,looked sad in my eyes. I couldn't stop myself from crying, and then I just started to think about mom and dad.

"Forgive me father, I love you mother.."

I said with a crying voice. Oli huged me tightly.

"Don't cry.. It's gonna be okay cuse.. Do you wanna be adopted by me?"

Those words hit my heart. I didn't Said a word in a long time. Im just 14 and Oli and Kellin has been so nice to me everyday, everytime i needed someone to talk with they were there for me, they has always been like a family to me. Well ofc, bands are a family for everyone.

"I-I don't know what to say.. but yes i want to."

I huged them both and stoped cry when I saw a tall man with tattos all over his body walk in. My heart stoped. Was i dreaming? Oh shit!! It's Mitch Lucker..!! He was one of my heros. He,oli, Andy and Kellin were my heros for life. I Loved them all so much! Mitch looked at me and I were blushing. Damn! Don't blush now! Not now! Not now..!

"Hello there! So this is the boy you have been talking about so much, Kellin?"

He smiled and looked me in my eyes.

"Yea! He's name is Aaron, 14 years old and he is a very good singer!"

I looked at Kellin with a 'angry face' and he looked back and smiled evil. Mitch looked into my eyes again and I could feel I was gonna end up crying in a corner after this. Oh shit.. He smells like strawberry...!

"So Aaron, would you like to sing something for me? Or with me?"

He laughed and smiled again.

Wait.. what? w-what..? Mitch want to song with me? Is this a big joke that Oli and Kellin made up? If it wasn't... Oh shit I just.. I'm gonna hate myself for this.

"..uhm.. N-not now Mr. lucker.."

What the fuck am I saying!? Oh god.. Let this just be a big joke!

"I understand! Another time then! So you have been adopted by Oli?"

He asked me and laughed.

"Yes i have!"

I answered back happy.

"I like your hair and clothes Aaron! Oh wait.. And you piercings..! Oh I didn't saw them sorry! Really nice!"

I think Mitch is... blind. Who the hell can't see some piercings!?

"Oh thank you sir!"

I just said and then a hand was on my shoulder.

"Hahaha, he really like to steal my shirts too!"

Oli laughed and looked at me and put his tounge out from his mouth.

"Hey! It's just beacuse you got cool shirts from Hottopic and DropDead!"

I wiped away a little bit hair from my eyes, and Mitch stand up from the chair.

"Well! seems like you guys have very fun, but now I gotta go to my own family, my daughter is probably up late and waiting for me to kiss her goodnight!"

Mitch walked over to me and looked me deep in my eyes and layed his arms on my shoulders.

"Stay here with them, they are a real family Aaron! And if it's ever get hard, come to me and keep listening to music cuse it gets you through everything i promise!"

He started to walk to the door, he turn around and smiled.

"Thank you Mr. Lucker!"

He walked out and closed the door. Wow.. He was a Nice person.. And so many of my heros i've meet, and it's still many left! Kellin poked my forhead.

"We should go home now, see ya tomorrow Aaron!"

Kellin walked out too so it was only me and Oli left, He started to walk to.

"Come on! Im starving! Let's go home and eat some pizza!"

I run out of the door and laughed.

"Let's go then! Im starving too!"

We walked out and closed the door. I walked on Olis left side, I didn't know what I was going to say so it was a long silence between us.

"Aaron, would you like to say hello to Mitch tomorrow? He really liked you!"

Oli Said and smiled.

"S-sure! But.. Can I ask you something?"

"Ofc! You can always ask me whatever you want!"

Oli Said loud.

"Well.. I don't really know how to say this but.. Can I maybe go with Kellin while Sleeping With Sirens UK tour is? I want to meet some other bands!"

He looked at me and sight.

"Sure! But ONLY if it is okay with Kellin. And you need to take care! Promise me Aaron? And don't go far away from the others in the band! Okay?"

"Pfft! You sounds just like my parents did.. 'Dont do that' 'never speak to strangers!' But okay, I promise.."

Oli smiled.

"I hope so.."

(TO BE CONTINUE!!! Hope you guys liked it!! And im sorry for my bad english!! Please help me with my gramming if something isn't good or something, spell wrong or that. Luv u♡ haters love you too♥)