Finding Mr Crouch Dead

I walked with Hagrid Ron and Hermione while Harry walked a little ways from us. "Now I remember when I first met you all biggest bunch of misfits I've ever seen."
"We're still a big bunch of misfits." Ron said laughing. "Well maybe but we still got each other and Harry soon to be the youngest Tri Wizard champion there's ever been hooray!" We then began singing the Hogwarts song but I trailed off and followed Harry. "Harry what's a matter."
"I don't know." He kept grabbing his scar and I looked around a tree to see Mr Crouch lying dead on the ground. ************************************
Me and Harry were later taken to Dumbledore's office and I was about to knock when the door opened. "We can come back another time professor." Harry said when we saw they were having a meeting. "Oh no it's fine actually Nemissia I'll just speak with Harry and you can head back to Hagrid's I'll have professor Moody walk you there." I left Harry alone and walked with professor Moody to Hagrid's. During the walk professor Moody kept licking his lips and staring at me then looking around. Something felt really off about him he gave me the creeps. He then grabbed me by my arm and pulled me against a tree and held me there. "I have heard about you from your father I know you Nemissia and I warn you, you better end your friendship with Harry or you'll regret it." That was why he gave me the creeps he was a deatheater in disguise. I struggled under his grasp and burned his arms. "Ahh, why you little brat." He raised his hand to hit me then I threw him to the ground with air and held him down. "You should know better than to mess with the daughter of the dark Lord now listen here it is not up to you on who I am friends with got that I am on my father's side but I won't end my friendship with Harry unless he gives me a reason so back off or I will report you to my father." He looked at me shaking I had scared him to death and he deserved it. I let him go and bent down. "Oh and by the way since you're one of my father's followers I will keep your secret for you, all I want in return is an apology."
"I... I'm sorry I w... won't do that to you ever again." He stuttered I then smiled feeling really pleased at him being scared. "Good now get up and act like nothing happened." He did as I asked and walked back to Hogwarts while I ran the other way to meet up with Hagrid.