Chapter 1 (Normal day)

Zylah POV

I come home from school.

Zylah"mom I'm home!" I shouted and I walk in. "Uhh... Mom?"

Dad"oh you're home cupcake" I look to the right side, seeing my dad sitting on the green couch, reading today's newspaper.

Zylah"oh! Hey dad" I walk and kiss dad's cheek.

Dad"how's school, cupcake?" Dad raises both of his eyebrows while reading the newspaper.

Zylah"it's great dad" I place the my bag on the glass table. "Where's mom by the way?"

Dad"She said she goes somewhere important"

Zylah"oh well, I'm going to play one of my favorite video games" I run upstairs immediately.

---------

I go inside into my room, seeing my pet bird, Wailyn, flying around the cage.

Zylah"sup Wailyn!" I walk and get my Xbox playstation under my bed.

Zylah"oh wait... I forgot to feed you!" I left my Xbox playstation on my bed and rush downstairs and get the bird seeds.

I go back and put a half of bird seed on Wailyn's bowl.

Zylah"there ya go!" I go back and set up my Xbox playstation on my computer.

------------

I am playing my Xbox for an hour. I'm level 40 on this game and I am super addicted to it, I stop for a while when I hear mom and dad's voices echoing. I turn off my game and quickly leave my room.

Zylah"hey mom! Hey dad!" I shouted as I rush downstairs.

Mom"aww hey sweetie pie" I hug my mom tight.

Zylah"uhh, why you guys are calling me that kind of names?" I said uncomfortably and we let go eachother.

Mom"why, you didn't like it?"

Zylah"yeah.. Cause I'm eleven years old, not a baby anymore" I cross my arms.

Dad"you are always our baby, little cupcake"

Zylah"dad, stop it!"

Mom"aww look how cute our baby girl when she gets mad"

Zylah"mom?" I said feeling annoyed.

Mom and dad laugh.

Zylah"mom,dad. It is not funny anymore"

Dad"okay. We we're going to stop"

The doorbell rings causing our attention.

Dad"who's that?" Dad said as he sips his hot coffee.

Zylah"probably my friend" I walk and open the door.

Denny"Yo!" Denny, my boyish girl-friend. She was my BFF since kinder, she's cool and funny. We share awesome and funny stories together, she loves dogs too. She also had a golden retriever dog named Bryan.

Zylah"Yo Den!" We high five each other.

Denny"can we play baseball together with Hannah and Garold?"

Zylah"sure! Wait a sec-" I turn behind. "Mom! Dad! Can I play baseball with Denny?"

Dad"sure cupcake" ugh! That name again.

Mom"be safe sweetie! Don't forget to go home at 6:30 pm"

Zylah"okay! Bye" I leave the house and me and denny go to the baseball court.

-----------------

We are now on the baseball court. We see Hannah and Garold are sitting on the bench.

Zylah"HEY GUYS!" I shouted and run towards them, Denny follows.

Hannah"Hi Zylah!" Hannah stands. She is a black American girl and she was my BFF. She is sweet, kind, and generous, when I have a problem I always run to her. She always gives me good advices.

Garold"SUP!" Garold also stands. He is a chubby boy with a golden blonde hair, he was my BFF too! He is the one who thought me how to ride a scooter when we we're 4 yearsolds. He is little bit clumsy guy.

Denny"so... Let's play baseball now??" Denny said excitedly.

We"YEAH!" We shouted together.

--------------

The sun is going down.

Zylah"That was awesome!" I jump in success. "Oh! Guys Got to go, see you all at school peeps"

Denny"Bye dude!" Denny waves.

Hannah"Bye Bye!" Hannah waves too.

Garold"see yah tomorrow!" Garold also waves.

I wave at them and I go home.

Zylah"Hey mom and dad!"

I open the door, seeing mom is cooking our dinner and dad is watching basketball on TV.

Mom"Your home! You go and take a bath for a while sweetie pie, then you go downstairs and our dinner is getting ready"

Zylah"ok mom" I rush upstairs and go to the bathroom.

After I take a bath I put my sleeping clothes so I don't need to change anymore when going to sleep.

I go downstairs seeing my mom is preparing the food and dad is sitting on the chair at the dining table.

After that we eat together and talk about stuffs, like my school days and dad's work.

I am the first one who finishes my own plate. I get off the chair and-

Mom"Do your homework sweetie pie!" Mom said. Ugh! Homeworks...

Zylah"Okay mom..." I said lazily.

Mom"after you finish all of your homeworks and school stuffs you may play some video games"

Zylah"KK. I'm going to do my homeworks right now!" I rush upstairs.

Dad"be careful rushing up and down the stairs cupcake!"

-----------

I get my school bag and get all my books,notebooks, and my ballpen. I place it all on my study table and I start it answering.

Sometimes my mind almost blown up through those difficult answers, especially in math and history.

And.... Finally! I'm done. I pack all my things in my bag, I am done packing my things someone knocks on my door.

I hurry up and open the door.

Mom"Are you done sweetie pie?"

Zylah"yeah mom"

Mom"okay, you go and brush your teeth"

Zylah"Ok mom" Then I go to the bathroom.

I get my purple toothbrush and toothpaste. I paste the toothpaste on my toothbrush, then I return the toothpaste on the cabinet. I get a cup and fill it up on the faucet. Then I start brushing my teeth.

I finish brushing my teeth, I wipe my mouth with my own towel and I open the bathroom of the door.

Zylah"oh hey dad!" Then I leave and go to my room.

I Continue playing some awesome video games and my pet Wailyn always tweeting. She's annoying a little bit. But she's the best alarm clock ever! No need to set up an alarm clock.

-----------
20 mins later I stop playing video games. I yawn and I am very sleepy, I turn off my computer and I go to Wailyn.

Zylah"goodnight Wailyn" I grin and touch her wings and she flies around on the cage.

I turn off the lights and lie on my bed to sleep.