Panic! At the Republican party

Jeb stared down at his shoes as he rushed through the hallway, bumping into 17 1/2 other people. His next class was halfway across the school and he needed to get there as quickly as possible without scuffing his debating boots.
"Hey, Bush!" Jeb looked up to see Marco Rubio. Marco was a super popular kid with eyes more beautiful than the holy grace of god. They ought to call him the Cuban hottie crisis. He always looked so macho while he played on the varsity football team and shoved nerds like Bernie into lockers. "I told everyone in the school that you're a closeted liberal!"
"That's not true!" Jeb retaliated. Tears stung in his eyes until someone else came up. He was a handsomely repulsive young lad with skin the color of a burnt pumpkin and hair that looked like piss run through a colander.
"Knock it off, Rubio, everyone knows you're an establishment puppet." Jeb blinked in surprise. Then he blinked again because human beings blink frequently.
Rubio stormed off, muttering something about the will of God.
"Hey, are you okay?" The orange lad asked. Jeb nodded and wiped away his tears. "I'm Donald Trump."
"Are you the one who performed 'Wonderwall' at the talent show? You sing like an angel," jeb said, then blushed because that's a really fucking gay thing to say to a human pumpkin.
"Hey it's okay, aren't you George's little brother?"
Jeb got mad. Then he got madder. Then he got madder than a Meme Dealer in church.
"If you just want to get to know my brother, ask him yourslef I'm tired of people using me"
Then he started crying so the pumpkin boy hugged him
"Hey I'm sorry. So wanna ditch class with me? We can ride my vintage PT cruiser up to the overlook and I can sing for you."
"Sure," jeb said hesitantly.
Donaruto grinned. "You can't stump me.l"
Then they held hands and it was cool