Chapter 1:

Today is the day.

I’m going to meet One Direction.

I’m going to see them live.

I’ve been waiting for today for 6 months. And I’m so excited.

My friend Natalie and I are going. She’s not the biggest fan of One Direction, but she’s my best friend and nobody else would come with me. So she learned all of their songs to prepare for the concert. I’m very grateful she came with me otherwise I wouldn’t have been able to come.

“You ready?” I ask.

“As ready as I’ll ever be.” She says sighing and getting out of the car.

“Don’t you dare fangirl Chloe. You’re only in the parking lot for god’s sake.” I think to my self. We make our way to the doors of the Verizon Center and see a guard at the door.

“Passes?” he says in a deep voice. We lift up the passes around our necks so they were visible. Once seen, he let us through. We walked for what seemed like the longest walk of my life down a hallway which must lead to the boys. A door comes into view and suddenly I feel butterflies in my stomach. I’m really about to meet my idols. We are just outside the door when my knees lock, and I can’t bring myself to move.

“Natalie, we have a problem.” I tell her.

“What?” she replies slightly worried.

“I can’t do this.” I say to her quietly and try to walk back. But she wouldn’t let me.

She ran and stopped me with both her hands on my shoulders.

“Chloe you did not come all the way here to skip out on meeting your inspirations. Plus you didn’t spend all that money for this to skip out either. So turn around do it before I push you in there myself.” She says pointing at the door.

I start slowly walking towards the door, when my thoughts take over my body and I run backwards again. At this point Natalie catches up to me and lifts me up and carries me to the door.

 “PUT ME DOWN NATALIE!!” I scream.

“NO YOU ARE GOING TO DO THIS!” Natalie screams back. And carries me through the door and sets me down before anyone could see. And here we are.