Chapter 2:

"Hi, what's your name love?" Niall says to me.

"I'm Chloe. And this is my best friend Natalie." I say while pointing at her.

"Those are lovely names." He says then gives us each a hug.

"Hold it in, you'll freak them out. They are just normal boys." I tell myself.

All the other boys except Harry said hello and gave us hugs, because Harry was talking to someone. So we made our way to one of the couches in the room. We make small talk while waiting for all the other girls get here.

"Harry is coming Chlo." Natalie whispers.

I turn around and sure enough, a familiar curly haired boy comes into view, and just so happens to be headed our way.

He's getting closer.

And..

"Hello lovely ladies."

"Hi Harry." I say in a laid back tone.

"Hi." Natalie responds in basically the same tone.

He comes around the couch and opens his arms for a hug. I get up and hug him as calmly as I can which is most likely, not calm enough.

"Babe are you okay? I think you're shaking a little." He teases.

"You wish I was that excited don't you Styles." I fire back.

Where did that come from?

I sit back down and ponder on the last few words I said aloud. Did that actually come out of me? Did I just sass Harry Styles? Okay this day is already weird...

We all sit down and chat for a while. Normal talking, no screaming. It was great. Until..

"So does anyone here sing?" Liam says.

Silence. Utter and complete silence. Not even a hand raising.

"We do." Natalie says.

"Oh you do now?" Harry says smirking.

"I guess you could say we dabble a little." I say quietly but loud enough for the boys to hear.

"Want to sing a song for all of us? There isn't a lot to do anyways." Louis says.

"No. No. No. And uh... No." I say.

"Why not?" Zayn says.

"Yeah Chloe, why not?" Natalie says and looks at me.

"I can't perform looking at people I know. I just can't do it." I say a little more quiet than I wanted to sound.

"You sing with me. What's the difference?" Natalie says.

"Well Natalie you're my best friend. That's the difference." I say to her.

Everyone was silent again. Not even a phone going off. The awkward feeling was over whelming.

When out of nowhere Harry's face lights up with an emotion I can't read. He waves for the boys to stand up and they all walk away to a different room. Natalie and I shrug it off and continue talking small talk, when after five minutes the boys rush back in and sit down on both sides of Natalie and I. They were all making devilish smiles at both of us.

"Oh no." I say quietly.

"What's wrong Chloe?" Natalie says.

"They have an idea. I've seen these faces before." I say to her.

"Do you know anyone in the audience by any chance?" Niall asks.

"No not that I'm aware-"

"Great! Let's go!" Harry says and pulls me towards the room they were in. I look behind me and see Niall is pulling Natalie and the other boys are following behind us. When we reach the room they let go and shut the door.

'What the heck?!" I yell.

"Yeah! What is going on?!" Natalie asks.

"You're gonna perform." Liam says.