Author's Note

Hello all my Marjorie fans!

It has been a while since updating, to say the least. I had severe, and I mean severe writer's block. I also never understood why because I loved to write about Marjorie and her journeys. Recently I discovered that reason. I couldn't write any more about her because there was nothing more to write, part one of Marjorie's life had finished. I felt that one book wouldn't do her justice, so I decided to start on a second, dedicated to her teenage/later years. There may be a third, but due to historical complications, it may or may not be possible. We'll see. 

I have uploaded two chapters of the second book, titled Scotland's Heir, and you can find that in My Works section. This novel will follow the same format as the first, not only documenting Marjorie's point of view, but also the point of view of Robert the Bruce, and we might even see a few chapters dedicated to Walter. 

Before I continue with Scotland's Heir, I am editing Fiery Spirit. I started this novel when I was thirteen, so I can only cringe when I read back on my thirteen year old writing. With some of it I was pretty proud of myself, but most of it was a cringe-fest, so I am rewriting and editing the chapters in chronological order. This is why, if you begin the story now, the writing quality may seem a little uneven. The plot stays the same, but as a sixteen/seventeen year old now, I definitely have aspects to change.

Also, I feel like I need to change the name of Fiery Spirit to something more...relevant. So a name change may be coming up once I find one!

Thankyou all, and feedback is definitely appreciated and welcome!

Emmy.