Audition

Jade's pov.

After the news got out about me and Niall we had to explain it all to Harry and Liam because they saw the news and wanted to meet me they were disappointed that we kept it from them but they are happy for us and are now two of my best friends.

Today is my audition for music college and the boys are coming as well as Katie, Carter, Mum and Dad (who I'm now talking to). I grabbed my guitar and me and mum drove to school to meet the others.

After an hour of waiting backstage on my own it's finally my turn I'm so nervous everyone is so good.

"Jade Potter" a voice said to tell my it was my turn. I picked up my guitar and walked on stage. I introduced myself and started to sing you and I. (A/N Sorry if I got any of the lyrics wrong)

I figured it out I figured it out from black and white. Seconds and hours maybe we have to take some time.

I know how it goes I know how it goes from wrong and right. Silence and sound did they ever hold each other tight like us did they ever fight like us.

You and I we don't have to be like them we can make it till the end nothing can come between you and I. Not even the gods above can separate the two of us. No nothing can come between you and I oh you and I.

when I finished I was told I would get a letter In a few weeks to tell me if I get in.

"That was Incredible" Harry said.

"Brilliant" Liam said.

"Your were amazing you did us all proud" Niall said and I kissed him.