The Question:4

$-What they wore on the date.

Keyanna POV:
So today is Friday and there no school so yeah! Kyrie told me he going to pick me up at 9:00 so I have lots of time to my self. So mean while I'm at the hair salon getting some new weave,I don't really like wearing my hair out but I do have long hair. So when I got out the hair salon it's 5:00 so I go home and take a nap. I'm gonna wake up 7:00 to shower,dress,and do my make up (Even tho I don't use alot).

Kyrie POV:
Thank God its Friday! A nigga been wanting to see Keyanna sexy ass. So I'm taking her to this expensive restaurant called Star (made up),I know she gonna love it so right now its 7:00 so imma start getting dress. I take my shower and put on my favorite suit that would make my queen drool over me. Then I headed to Keyanna house.

Keyanna POV:
So I'm already dress. I love how this yellow goes great with my dark skin,my mom says it makes me look radiant. So when the door bell ring I open it and Kyrie is giving me flowers. I ain't gonna lie he look so sexy in the suit,that I might drool over him.We get into his car and we go to whatever restaurant he was talking about.

Kyrie POV:
So while I'm driving to Keyanna house I saw some flowers and I bought it for her. Then I headed to her house,when I ring the door and she open it,I swear angels were singing. She look so beautiful in that dress,When I walk her to my car I swear her ass was calling me but I stayed cool and started driving. We made little conversation.
K=Kyrie K=Keyanna
K:You look beautiful today
Key:Thanks,You look great.
K:Thanks baby girl
Key:"Baby girl" when have I became yo baby girl?
K:Well that's yo little nickname for me (Smiling)
Key:You too much (Laughing)

Nobody's POV:
When Kyrie and Keyanna made it to the restaurant,she was in shock she seen this restaurant but never had the money to eat their. When they got to the table either of them wanted to eat so the just ate dessert. When the song all of me came on Kyrie ask her for a dance she said yes. They dance until the song ended. When they got to the car Kyrie ask Keyanna do she wants to be his girl, she said well imma have to think about. Then he drop Keyanna home and went home.

Keyanna POV:
When I went home,I took a shower, and went to sleep. When Kyrie ask me to be his girl,I tense up because Anthony ask me to be his girl so I'm stuck in the middle. But imma sleep on it. Goodnight.

Kyrie POV:
When I went home,I work out,shower,and went to sleep. When I ask Keyanna to be my girl and she said she will think about it. It made lowkey mad and wondering who else ask her out but I hope she says yes. So Goodnight.

$-Is this story ok and who should Keyanna go out with.