Chapter One: Not Feeling It

Crys ❤️

"Can I take you out tonight?" Jesse asks, wrapping his muscular arms around my slim waist. I get a tangle down my spine. His touch sent chills through my knees. "Uh sure." I say, folding his arms around his own chest. I know Jesse loves me like a girlfriend now but ever since he told me I couldn't stop getting this unsettling image of him out of my head;  A nice, gentlemen with a charming smile, holding out my seat wearing a tux.

I push the image out of my head as he begins kissing on my neck. The aroma of loud pierced my nostrils. "Jesse, what the Hell are you doing?" I shout, pushing him off of me. His kiss felt like a snail trailing up and down my neck. I've dealt with that enough in my passed relationships and a flashback of Michael wasn't what I needed right now.

"I was just trying to satisfy you." He blurted. I sigh and realize I shouldn't be so mad with him. "I'm sorry. I'm just not feeling this. And I'm already satisfied with the plans you made for us tonight. As friends!" His thick eyebrows raises and he shrugs. "Yeah, right. Taking it slow.." He mumbles, walking off to the couch to get his keys. I roll my eyes.

"Are you leaving now?" I ask, following close behind him, my bunny slippers flapping against my Bambu floor. "Well you act like you want me to leave so yeah. I'm out." I was surprised at his response. Maybe we were off on the wrong foot but it didn't mean I wanted to treat him like an asshole on purpose.  I mean, we had been inseparable for eight years. What was I gonna do with Jesse being mad at me? How could he think I wanted him to leave? But then again, I questioned myself and my own attitude at times. He slips on his button down and grabs his keys. "Wait!" I suddenly yelled, stalling. What? Damn it, I have no idea what I was about to say then it hit me!

He turns around, listening. "What is it Crys? Because I'd really like to know why you're acting crazy." I fiddle with my hands, looking down at my bunnies then back into his green eyes. "Jesse, It's not that I want you to leave because I don't. I don't ever want you to feel like that.." My voice trails off. "So what is going on then? Why have you been acting like you can't stand me for the past few weeks like you don't want me to touch you?" I frown at the thought of him realizing that. And suddenly , I feel ashamed.

"Oh. .Well I'm sorry and it wasn't intentional okay? I just don't expect you to touch me like that . I'm not used to letting my guard down when it comes to being intimate. When you told me you liked me like that I guess It kinda just freaked me out and I'm sorry. I'm just trying to get used to this. The actions you're tempted to do towards me to try to make me feel loved. I just need time." His eyebrows raised as he nodded. "Okay, well I didn't know that and I'm sorry too. But damn. Why you wearing all that ass out in those booty shorts if you don't want me in- I mean on it?" That's when I knew Jess had been drinking. He started talking sexual to me and getting freaky.

"Have you been drinking?" I ask. "Crys, you just need to tell me to stop if you're not comfortable. You know I don't ever wanna hurt you. But accusing me of drinking when I'm tryna  love on you is a little rude." I smile at his words and he walks over to me. Jess may be a little horny sometimes but what I appreciated was him being straight up with me.
"Well can I have a hug?" He asks and I smile. We stand hugging for at least five minutes and when he draws back to look at me I suddenly get a chance to show my appreciation. I cock my head to the side and kiss on his juicy lips..