Epilogue

In the 49th day, I will disappear.

"Mu, the aries saint. Isn't it?" Shaka thought to himself when he is taking a walk out from his temple.

"Kiki, you shouldn't do that. That's not how you repair an armor." Mu said, scolding his apprentice.

"But, I don't wanna do this anymore!" Kiki runs off.

"Kiki!" Mu sighed, he let his apprentice ran off. He turned his back an greet Shaka. "Ah, Shaka. I am so sorry you have to see that. Kiki is on his rebellious age."

"No, it's fine." Shaka nods.

"Is there something you need? It is very rare for you to be out from your temple."

"I am fine. I wanted to take a walk. That's all." Shaka replied.

"Wait, before you leave. Please take this. It is not much. But, please take it." Mu handed the virgo saint some onigiris. Shaka accepted the gift without any objection. "You always looked lonely. That's why, just drop by here if you need something." Mu continued. The virgo saint smiled,

"thank you very much."

---

"Shaka, is this okay?" Mu said. He is holding a bag full of small fireworks. "I can get you a bigger fireworks if you want." Mu offered.

"No, just this is fine. I wanted to play firework once." Shaka said. His body is floating freely in the air. He couldn't help but to feel a little excited.

Mu laughed softly, "you never played it once in your lifetime."

Shaka stared at the brightly lit firework. It is pretty but, very fleeting. Maybe, because of it's fleeting lifespan, fireworks become beautiful. Just like human itself.

"Mu, do you have someone you like?" The blonde saint asked out of nowhere.

Of course, Mu panicked. His face flushed up. His cheek turned red just like tomato. "Yeah, what about you?"

"I never actually think about it. I spent most of my time meditating in the dark and I believe that is a right thing to do. This world is full with torture and sadness. It will never end."

"I see..." Mu nods. No wonder, Shaka keeps his eyes sealed for a long, long time.

"What kind of person do you like?" Shaka asked again.

"He is a nice person. He barely talk to people. He always looked lonely. But, when I see him. I know right away that he actually is a kind person. I wanted to make him happy." Mu stated bluntly as he looked at Shaka.

"Lately, I keep thinking. I don't realize it at first. But, I think I like someone." Shaka opened his eyes, he stares at the pink haired saint affectionately.

Mu covers his awkwardness by averting his gaze from Shaka. He pretended not know that Shaka is staring at him. He quietly mumbled to himself, "stupid."

That's true,
Ever since that time.
I always like him.
In the 49th day when I disappeared.
For the first time I learned about love.