Normal?

| sry guys just want to say this is kind of like @gymnast451

book so you can check out her book called different. Also check out her other book the last one.|

Hi my name is Kira and I am not a normal little girl. It all started when I was born, and my face is something you don't want to see. I don't want to describe it because I don't like talking about it. I had many surgeries where the sun don't shine, and some in legs, arms and mostly my face. My mom has been homeschooling me for 3 years now. My mom use to be a teacher until she had me. My mom needed a job to pay taxes and she had no time to teach me so it was time to go to public school. When I am out in public I don't show my face, I cover it up with hair. But since I was homeschooled I did not cover my face. But it was time for a change, my mom signed me up for a school called Beekman Elemantray. I went in the school with my hair covered up, I also went into the school to check out the classroom and teacher. My mom came with me, I felt safe with her by my side. My mom tried to remove my hands but it was like my hand were permeant to my face. I left little crack so I could see where I was going, the teacher ran up to me and gave a great big hug. My teacher ask my mom why my hands were on my face. My mom said she had surgeries on her face and she thinks she needs to cover it up with her hair and hands. My teacher bent down and look at me and said it is alright to show your face. No one thinks you are ugly, and if someone thinks that ignore them because I think look beautiful. The teacher said honey please remove your hands, no one cares what other people think just believe in their self. A tear came dripping off Kira's face. Kira slowly removed her hands from her face, once her hands were off her face she removed her hair. Kira's teacher was speechless, Kira had stitches across her face, lip cut opened, I shouldn't go on its scary.

| By the way there will be a sequence to the book. The next book someone can help if the give me | the best advice for the next book. Bye|

Ok I am going to go on. Kira had lots of scars and cuts. One bad cut o her nose, it was cut so bad that you could see her bone. Kira teacher just had the surprised look on her face. Kira ran to the bathroom and locked it. Kira's mom, Amy said what if your child looked like that? Hmmm angrily said Amy. If you don't fix her face you are going to have to find other teacher said Kira's teacher. Kira's teacher thought for a minute and I would bring her to the hospital to fix her FACE! Amy said I don't need to bring her a hospital she is beautiful the way she is. Kira put her hair back in face and ran to give her mom a great big hug. They both walked out of the school, Kira said what school am I going to next. Amy looked down and we are getting jobs. Kira said can I a least get a mask. Amy said yes, they both got into the car and drove to a place called mad mask. They got out of the car walked around in the store until a guy came up and said hi I am the manager Rob. Rob said would you guys want a part time job. They both said yes. Rob said do you need help? Amy said actually we do, do you have something that would cover my daughters face. Rob said let me go look, he came back with a wired looking thing. He said the is mask that cover you face, Amy said how much money taking out her wallet. He said it is free! Rob said anything you want is free. Amy smiled and put her wallet back in her purse, she ran up to Rob and gave him a great hug. Kira thought that Amy might like Rob because every weekend day they would go out. Kira did not would I a new dad, she does not want to go through want happened with her dad. Kira's dad walk out and her and her mom because of how many money they where paying and because of Kira's face.

Part 2

Kira loved her mom so much, Kira loved mom being singled. Kira grew and grew, her 13th birthday past. Kira had to accept that Amy will marrying Rob. Kira made her mom a beautiful dress, Kira used toilet paper and duck tape to make the dress. Amy loved the dress so much she would so time wear it to almost every party she went to.

| I will continue soon! I have lots of school, I try my best to finish this part. I update a lot on Friday thought Monday! Bye|

Kira offishly had a new dad, Kira's new dad hadn't see Kira's face.

She i haven't updated this book, I got school and soccer! It's too much! So I am gonna end the book! Bye!