Drunken mess

Alex walked through your tall white bedroom door and placed his cute fingers on your naked shoulder. You looked up to find the most amazing eyes you have ever seen. He moves your emo bed sheets and slides into bed next to you. He snuggles up next to you and looks at the ceiling. It was peaceful. No words had been said but this is the safest you've ever felt, mainly because you was in his arms.

"Have I ever told you the time I was police searched. He touched my dick"

You actually couldn't stop laughing.

"Why did he touch your dick? Was it because he found you hot?"

Alex began to tell you the story..

"I went to the pub that Sam works at to have a drink with the boys. Jack came down from Newcastle, it was going to be a sick night..
We had too many drinks and I saw a police man wink at me. Sam said to me as a joke to flirt with him. I walked over and sat next to the man. I was only gonna talk to him, I wouldn't ever cheat on you babe"

You giggled,
"Carry on sweety"

"He said to me how he needed to search me for drugs. I followed his orders because he was a scary police man. He rubbed his hands up and down my body. He put me in the back of his van. He sat next to me and told me how they was going to drive me home because I was too drunk to leave alone. He rubbed their hand across my leg and winked at me. He grabbed my dick and I screamed.. No need to be scared, I know it's not your first time"

Alex looked at you. He was serious. He looked like someone had died.

"I got out of the car and ran. I'm not letting a pedo man touch me. What the fuck? Not my first time? Fuck this shit"

Alex moved his perfect hair out of his eyes and sighed.