Letter to the Reader

Dear reader, I want you to know this book Cutter's Cowgirl is the second in the Ranches and Romance series with characters close to my heart for many reasons. One being this is one of the first books I ever wrote. 

Each book in the series is a stand-alone story with characters that are unique and wanting to find love, and having to overcome some struggles in life. One book doesn't lead to another. You don't have to read book one to understand the next book in the series. However, you will find periodically throughout each story certain characters from other books in the series might make an appearance somehow or in some fashion.

For example in Cutter's Cowgirl, Sam and Nick Tremaine help Piper and Cutter deal with an important issue plaguing their relationship. Sam and Piper are great friends. She and Nick share their own love story in Buttercup's Cowboy. Yet, they make an appearance in this one to help guide Piper and Cutter in finding true love.

It's important to me readers understand why I felt the need to incorporate characters from other books into each other's lives. Family and Friends are the most important thing to me, as they are to the characters of my novels. So it only made sense for me to combine this element in my storytelling.

I hope you enjoy Cutter's Cowgirl, and read the rest of the books in The R&R series, and that you share them with your family and friends. Because honestly that's what life is about. Family loving one another and friends being there for each other when nobody else has got your back.

XOXO

Hatley Shaw