Punished

Seoul, Summer 2016

"Go change", you turn around to see your boyfriend Jungkook looking at you from the doorframe of your bedroom with furrowed eyebrows. Your best friend Luna invited you to a new club downtown, and you were very excited to go. You decided to wear a short black dress that goes halfway to your knee, black high heels, smokey black eyeshadow, and red lipstick.

   "But I like it!" You pout at him. He slowly walks to you, and you could have sworn you saw his eyes darken.

   "You know other men will look at you, right? Is that what you want?" He grabs your waist, turns you both around so his back is facing the bed, and walks backwards towards the bed. "Of course not", you say starting to feel you heart beat increase. "Good, because you're mine".

He sits down on the bed, and pulls you so you're on top of him, straddling his lap. You leaned closer to kiss him, but suddenly he turns you onto your stomach on his lap, which makes you squeal.

   "Jungkook, what are you doing?" You ask while trying to catch your breath. You feel a sharp pain coming from your ass which makes me yelp from excitement and shock.

"Punishing you, and it's Daddy to you", Jungkook says in a seductive yet stern way. You scoff at him, and he slaps your ass again which causes you to whimper.

After a few slaps he sits you on his thigh, and kisses you roughly. He licks your bottom lip asking for permission, and you immediately grant it. His tongue swirls around yours, and he releases throaty groans as you start to roll your hips against his erection, feeling it get harder. You moan, becoming more aroused from the rough fabric of his jeans against your clit, but he stops your movements, and you whimper from the loss.

He lays you on the bed and climbs on top of you. As he proceeds to kiss you from your earlobe down to the sensitive part of your neck, you hold onto his back, unintentionally scratching him through his shirt. You close your eyes when you feel his fingers pushing your dress up and toying with the edges of your panties. He slips your panties off your hips and down your legs with ease. He starts to brush his finger against your practically drenched core, and you push your hips up for more friction. "Eager aren't we?", Jungkook asks while brushing his lips against yours. You moan as a response, and continue to scratch his through the fabric of his shirt.

He moves to your neck, nuzzling his nose into you before sucking harshly on the skin. You know he'll leave visible marks, but you didn't care.

He starts rubbing your clit slowly in circular motions, teasing you. You whine into his shoulder and softly bite him, signaling him that you want more. Jungkook pulls away from your neck to look at you, and smiles widely as he sees sweat beads forming on your forehead.

He inserts his finger into your wetness, which causes you to gasp out a moan. "Does my Baby girl think she can take another one?" He asks as he pumps his fingers in and out of your completely drenched core. "Yes...please D-Daddy", you breath out, grinding on his fingers. He adds another finger, and starts to curl them inside of you. Overwhelmed with pleasure, you to throw your head back.

Jungkook senses that you are close to your climax as your walls tighten around his fingers. "Fuck Jungkook.. I'm about to-", you begin to choke out. He pulls his fingers out of you, and you whimper in disbelief.

"Wha-", you begin to ask, but he cuts you off.

"That's not my name", he starts to trail his finger along your slit. You're breath hitches and your heart beats rapidly, so much that you're afraid Jungkook is able to hear it.

"Please..." you breathed out.

"Please what?" he asks, bending down to pull at your lip with his teeth.

"Please... Daddy. I need you in me".

He bites his lip seductively and smirks before saying, "anything for my Baby girl".

He gets off of you to take off of his clothes , and you do the same. One again,he positions himself on top of you. He ribs his member against your slit, teasing it with his hardened length.

"Daddy!" You wine, you wanted him inside of you already.

You were about to voice your aggravations, but he cuts you off by pushing into you. You gasp from the sudden act, and try to catch your breath. He thrusts into you hard and fast without giving you time to adjust to his size. You feel pain, but that quickly subsides as pleasure begins to cloud your thoughts.

"Daddy, ahhh!" You moan out. He quickens his pace, thrusting into you roughly and constantly hitting your g-spot, just the way he knows you like it.

"I like the way you scream my name Baby girl, keep doing it". He says. The sound of skin slapping resonates across the bedroom, along with Jungkook's groans, dirty praises, curses and your moans.

After a few thrusts you start to get closer to your climax, and you can tell he is too.

"Daddy.. I'm close", you choke out as you're a moaning mess.

"Cum for me baby", he says.

After he says that, your walls clench against his length and you begin to release onto him. He thrusts into you a few more times as you come down from your high, and he begins to cums too. You both ride out your highs, until he pulls out, and lays beside you.

"Only dress like that for me, okay princess?" He says while breathing heavenly.

You nod and say, "okay Daddy", before falling asleep on his chest.