Chapter 1

5 years ago

I was the new girl at Chapel Hill Junior high. It was a eventful day and I remember everything. It was the day I became the most popular girl. I was wearing a light hight waisted jean shorts and a white crop top that said, You can't sit with us. In black cursive letters. I was also wearing some white and gold Nike with my brown hair that was blonde at the end, in tight curls. I pushed open the red and blue doors too many teens in the bright lighted hallways. As I took a couple more steps more people started to stare at me. I kept walking and soon enough people were all ready clinging to me. The too that really stuck out to me in the crowd was this blonde and brunette. Both really pretty. I walked through the crowd too the two pretty girls. They both looked kinda of shocked by me walking up too them.

"Hi I'm Clairissa." I said too the two girls. As the blonde was about to speak they both were pushed two the ground by two blondes who look like too oranges threw up on them. They had too small of clothes on. Soon they grabbed my wrist and pulled me too the bathroom. They startedto put all this make up on me. But I stopped them before they went any far. I walked out of the bathroom and went two those girls from before. I reached out my hands too them and they nervously took them. Once they gripped my hand in pulled them up. They stood in front of me and we all busted out laughing. I was close to tears. But when we finally stopped we all looked at each other and the first one to speak was the brunette.

"So I guess we should tell you are names Clair." She said

"Yeah" I said replying to her.

"Well I'm Malaysia and thus is Scarlet." Malaysia said pointing to herself then to Scarlet.

"Well nice to know your names." I said happily. I looked at them and they looked happy. I gave them the follow sign. They soon understood and we went into the bathroom. We made jokes throw the time I was washing my face off and putting on my regular makeup which consisted of eye liner, eye shadow, mascara, and some lipstick, we walked right out as soon as the first bell range which mentioned that school has started and everyone needs to get to class. I looked at my schedule and turned to Malaysia.

"Where is class 246 Math Ms. Niche." I asked in a nice tone.

"Oh that's mine and Scarlets class!" She replied really happly.

"Oh cool." I said as we stated walking. As we walked down the hall boy were starting at me. It was like this for the whole day.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

So that was a bit more into the book but I'll have more posted soon