Happy Days

When Squid and Amy came back they were so hungry that they ate most of the cakes Stampy and myself had just baked. We all sat down in the living room ordering food from just eat, but Squid kept looking over at me then Stampy with a smile like he was about to laugh. I asked Squid what's with that cheeky little grin of his, but all he said was " what an item". Amy started to cop what had happened when they were gone. It was kind of funny seeing they're little smiley grins on their faces.
That night, Amy was staying in my room and the boys were in the other room. Amy and I listened into Stampy and Squid's conversation and this is how it went...

Squid: Well? Are you sure?
Stampy: I was going to tell you tonight and I'm sure defo ;)
Squid: Do you like her?
Stampy: No...

When I heard that I got really upset, there was silence in the room for a few seconds. Then I heard something else.

Squid: Why did you ask her out then?!
Stampy: You didn't let me finish
Squid: Oh go on then
Stampy: I don't like her, I love her Squid
Squid: aaaaaawwwwww

Amy then started singing puppy love and the boys heard. All of a sudden Stampy barged in with Squid and said " yeah Amy it's love maybe not puppy love but it's love." Then he leaned towards me and said 'do you want a goodnight kiss?' 'Yeah' I said very tiredly. His lips touched mine, they tasted like cake, but that's Stampy for you...

My mum had made pancakes for all of us, Amy was very excited about that. Stampy asked for cake on his pancake and then Squid asked for a squid drawn out of icing on his. When breakfast was finished we all got the house ready for my party, but I realised I had no clothes for my party since my mum made me bring the clothes back. I eventually got my mum to bring me to DuckStar mall to buy the t-shirt and jeans but not the slippers. Instead I found a yellow windbreaker jacket with a squashed tail on the back and a duck face as a hood. My outfit was finally complete. ;)