Jin

I was walking down the street to my house when I got a text from Namjoon. I frowned. It was 1:00pm, and he was at work. His boss is really strict about phones at work too, so whatever he has to say, it must be important.

Namjoon: Y/N

Namjoon: Y/N!

You: Whats Up? Is thers something wrong?

Namjoon: Yes actually

You: What is it

Namjoon:...

You: KIM NAMJOON WHAT HAPPENED.

Namjoon: Jin...

You: WHAT HAPPENED TO MY BOYFRIEND?

Namjoon: He got into a car crash Y/N.. he lost alot of blood and is currently under surgery

You: where are you

Namjoon: Idk if you should see him Y/N

You: hes my fucking boyfriend now where the hell are you

Namjoon: A hospital

You: no shit sherlock which hospital

Namjoon: The one in Suwon but I really dont think you should see him right now

You: i could do what ever i want

Namjoon: Y/N

Namjoon: Y/N?

Namjoon: Fuck

I left the conversation with Namjoon, and called over a taxi.
"Take me to Suwon Hospital please. And as quickly as you can."
The taxi driver looked at me and nodded. He seemed to understand that I was in a hurry. It was a miracle that there was no traffic. The taxi zoomed across the streets until we were at the hospital.
"Thank you." I said while paying him.
I ran to the hospital and burst the door open. I ran up to the front desk.
"Where is Kim Seokjin staying?" I demanded.
The doctor typed something on his computer before answering me. "Kim Seokjin is under surgery right now and when he is done, his guardian has requested for nobody to visit him."
"Who is the guardian?" I growled.
"I am." I turned around and saw Namjoon. "I told you it was a bad idea to come here."
"Kim Namjoon." I said in a low whisper, "let me see my boyfriend."
"Im sorry Y/N, I cant do that. I dont think you can handle it."
I burst into tears and fell into Namjoons arm. I punched him on the back while still in is embrace.
"LET ME SEE JIN KIM NAMJOON. LET ME SEE HIM." I yelled into his chest. I continued sobbing in his chest until he picked me up and carried me to the front of the surgery room.
"I know its hard Y/N. Jin is my best friend and it hurts me too. But you have to stay strong okay? Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung, Hoseok and Yoongi are coming soon too."
"But is Jin alive?" I asked. This was ths question that was runnkng through my mind ever since I knew. There was a long pause.
"I don't know." He answered truthfully. I fell silent after that answer. The worst possible scenarios were racing in my head. I tried to push them away but the thoughts kept rushing into my mind. Is he alive? Was the main question. I heared loud footsteps running into the hall, disrupting my thoughts. I looked up and saw the boys. They all had tears in their eyes. Even Yoongi, who barely showed emotions for anything had tears threatning to fall.
They all sat down beside me and Namjoon, and didn't utter a word.

"Kim Namjoon?" A doctor called out.
Namjoon got out of his chair and went up to the doctor. I looked away. Instead, I stared at Taehyungs face to see his reaction. The doctor must have said something bad, because his face fell and his eyes began to fill with tears. I looked to the ground, already feeling the tears make their way down my face and gathered at my chin before falling down on to the white hospital tiles. I looked up and saw Namjoon standing infront of us. We all looked at him hopefully, begging with our eyes that Jin is alive. Finally, he opened his mouth, and said in a whisper that could barely be heard,
"It's time to say goodbye."

My mouth went dry. My thoughts were swirling and I felt light headed. I could feel the tears rushing down my face. I felt numb all over. I looked at the boys. Jungkook was crying, Taehyung was on the verge of tears as if he didnt quite believe it yet, Jimin was curled up in a ball sobbing loudly on to Hoseok. Hoseok was crying into Jimins hair and Yoongi was paler than he already was. Yet Namjoon stayed calm. The doctor came over.
"Kim Seokjin was in a car accident. His car crashed with another car on the highway, and the car flipped over upside down. He had already lost a lot of blood, with injuries to the head, chest, arms, spine and legs. He flatlined on Monday, January 19th, at 5:43pm.
And this is when Namjoon lost it. His legs gave out and he fell on the floor, a sobbing mess. He was screaming and kicking. But that wasn't what caught my attention. He kept yelling in between sobs that it was all "his fault." But how?
I put all of that aside for know and helped Namjoon on to the chair. We were all cdying uncontrolably now. He is like a brother to the boys, and he is my lover. Was. He was like a brother. He was my lover. Was.

We were infront of the hospital room where Jin is. We were going one by one, to say our last words to Jin. Jungkook was in there now, and even through the thick wooden door, we can hear muffled sobs and words. The rest of us hugged, tears still leaking out of our eyes. Then, it was Taehyung's turn to go. Then Hoseok, Namjoon, Yoongi then Jimin. It was my turn now. My legs felt like jello as I walked towards the door. My hand lay on the doornknob, then turned it and opened it. There lay a motionless Jin, on the bed. He looked so peaceful, like he was sleeping. The only thing was that he wasn't breathing. I could ses the stitches on his head, and the dried blood. I walked towards him slowly. I sst down next to him and held his hand. It was cold as ice. The tears slid down my face again before the loud, ugly sobs came. I was a mess. "Why did you have to die Jin? Why did you have to die you stupid asshole WHY? I love you so much and I still do, and Im sorry that I couldn't spend a lot of time with you, and that I cancled our plans yesterday. I just want to hear you sing one more time. I just want to hear your voice again, to kiss you again. Im so sorry Jin"
I got up slowly, took a long, last look at him and walked out of the room.

We all stayed over at Taehyungs house, since if was the biggest. Throughout the night there were a lot of tears and regret, but at the end of the day, Jin was still gone and there was nothing we can do about it.

A/N: Hello! Did that make you cry, or at least sad? Jin is my bias so it sure as hell made me sad while writing it. Enjoy the rest of the book! Byee