Alaska

My mom was born in Alaska. So when I was only 3 years old my Nana pat (my moms mom) was planning on going to Alaska for about two weeks in the summer for a highschool reunion. So a few weeks before we all left, my parents decided to surprise her with us going on the trip to Alaska with them. So that night the limo came to my house and picked my family and I up. Next, we went to pick up my Nana pat grandpa and grandma kay. They were so surprised. So our trip to Alaska was fun(basically cuz I slep the whole time). But when we actually got into Alaska we rented a driving RV a bear was chasing the RV. We saw mountain goats, and moose. On our way into a building we saw a giant eagle I was 6feet tall and its wings were 6 feet side to side. (It was huge). After we saw the eagle we went back to the RV and drove to my Nana's old friends house who was happy to bring us to the beach. As we were walking along the beach we saw the glashers, and we got a price of drift wood that I still have to this day. My dad then realized he has forgotten the gun in the RV back at the ladies house . -this is were it gets bad- . We saw two bears on the beach eating a seal. They then spotted us, they started chasing us down the beach and the dog that was with us then went after the bears to hold them back. As my dad held me like a football and ran. My mother couldn't get up over a ditch so my dad then grabes her hair and pulls her up with one hand while still holding me. We then make it to the car with the lady on the side of us. My dad then ask for the keys to the car so we can get in an go before the bears get to us. She would not give us the keys.( she wouldn't give us the keys because in the olden days younger people would leave the elder out on the ice for the bears to eat so no one else got hurt). My dad then grabs the keys out of the car unlocks the doors throws me in the car pushes her in the car and my mom gets in and my dad drives off. As my Nana pat and everyone else was up the beach towards the bears my dad called them to warn them, and told them we would be there within two minutes to pick them up. Then later that night the dog came back and he had not even a scratch on him. Then finally what I've been waiting for. The aroras came out I could see the most beautiful thing ever. My family and I laied out on the grass to watch them then later the night we went to bed and a few days later we left to go home and it took six planes to get home.
The end
The time I went to Alaska .
True story