Chapter 9

"Mum!" Louis squealed as he watched his mum cut the piece of thread

"This stupid piece!" She hollered
(HA YALL THOUGHT SHE WAS TORTURING LOUIS!)

"Now my dear, this shall do it!" She smiled placing the fabric down.

"Mum I'm very confused" Louis said voice trembling

"What is there to be confused about?"

"Why Eleanor isn't here?" Louis spoke voice trembling

"Why dearest, you left her for this filthy city, your father would've been disappointed" she said shaking her head

"I don't recall, where is father?"

She let out a huff tears coming to her eyes. "I think I should leave honey, just for a moment I'll be back hun." Louis sat in confusion muttering non sense under his breath.

Louis watched her fled before closing his eyes. He heard the door open letting out a sigh. "You ready to talk?" He sighed. He heard a rough chuckle "is that how you talk to me?" Louis eyes snapped open. It was them. "What do you mean?" Louis trembled, it was the filthy men.

"Louis baby, calm down" Harry spoke. Louis' eye's popped open. "Baby?! You really are filthy men!" Louis said eyes widening before covering his mouth, he couldn't believe he actually said that. Within a second weight was on his chest. As if his eyes could go any wider... They did.

"Repeat that again princess?" Zayn hissed gripping his shoulders. Louis was like a fish out of water, mouth gaping in surprise, no words could come out.

"I can see your sick, but if my little princess needs to be punished, I can assure you. I will punish you right here and right now." Zayn pressed

Louis heart was filled with butterflies at the sudden threat. Louis mouth was opened wide. He was so hot from that angle. His eyes gazing down at him. Holding- no gripping onto his shoulder. His husky breath. No! He wasn't gay he loved Eleanor. The man gripped his crotch. Louis let out a loud moan. Fuck Eleanor. Zayn smirked before Louis knew it the weight on him was gone.

"Sorry, my filthiness was on you" he smirked

Louis felt pain on his chest where the man had just been as he gazed at the other beautiful men. They were filthy, they were beautiful.

"Honey I'm bac-" Louis quickly looked towards the door watching as his mother dropped her bag. It was as if the devil had just walked in ruining his perfect moment.