NOTE:This is just a short story

I sat in the old library as I was finishing my book. It was obvious that  the city had wanted it to be more appealing to little kids due to the colorful and lively murals on the walls that you'd find at a preschool. I was sitting in the kid's section simply because it was alot more interesting than the adult and teen sections which is strange for a junior in highschool.
          I didn't hear anyone come in because I had my headphones in and the library was basically empty. As I read the last few words of my book, I looked up and saw a guy over in the "Gods and Foreign Mythology" section looking intently for a book.
          'Mm..maybe I'll just wait 'till he leaves to return my book- no, go over and talk to him'. What was I thinking? I couldn't go over there and talk to him! 'I'll just freeze up and start staring, and then he'll see me and think I'm weird' I sighed. 'Don't be so shy,' I thought to myself, 'I'm just looking for another book to read, he probably won't even notice that I'm there'. It's a library. People come here to look for books anyway. 'Alright, here I go' I get up from my chair and make my way over. Still holding my book, I look for the place where I had originally gotten it from. Through a gap in between books I saw him.
          He looked so focused on finding a book. It was actually kind of cute how serious his face was. I continued to stare until suddenly, he looked right at me. 'Sh**!' Panicked, I quickly ducked and tripped on a nearby footstool and fell into the end of the Isle with him standing above me looking down. 'Man, I can't believe I did that!' I looked up slowly, afraid of how he'd react. "You alright?" He said as if unsure how to act with an expressionof concern. His voice was honest to goodness the most amazing sounding voice I had ever heard from a guy my age. "Umm, yah. Heh." I said awkwardly while standing back up and grabbing my book. "So," He started casually, "Asop's Fables huh?" I looked down at my book and back up to him. " oh, yah, I don't normally read books this small but I've always realy liked his 'stories' I guess you could call them."  He continued to look at me and said, "That's cool. Hey, don't you go to Hillview?". He must've known by my hoody that had the school's name on it. "Yah, do you?" I said while brushing a strand of hair away from my face. "Oh, no. I go to the highschool across from you guys."
Just as I was about to say something, the librarian says that it's almost closing time and goes back to her desk.
            "Well, I guess we should go." I say a little disappointed. "Yah, wouldn't want to be locked in would we?" He says with a smile. "Yep," I smile at the ground. "Guess I'll see you later then..". As I put my book back on the shelf and begin to leave he says "hey, would you maybe want to meat back hear again sometime? Only, you know, without the falling" with a smile. I looked down at the ground trying to hide my red face. "Yah, that'd be great. My name's Cassie by the way ". " John." He said smiling. "I'll see you later Cassie" and he walked out the door into the rainy outside. 'So much for not staring'.