I GOT TAGGED BY AN AWESOME SENPAI

First of all,thankyou MashiroTheSadistic.It is an honor to be tagged by an awesome and great senpai like her.And to be honest,this is the first time I'm doing this lol.

Not going to say anything further,I'm gonna start now.

-.-.-.-.-

The rules:
1.You must post the rules

2.You must tag 13 people

3.Each person must answer 13 questions

4.Answer all rhe questions assigned to you and make questions for other people

5.Tag backs are allowed

6.Finish the tag within 2 weeks

7.Be creative with the title

*VKook passed by*
VKook:Q&A,start!!

Q,1:Would you rather sacrifice your life for your family or let your family sacrifice their lives for you?

A:I rather try/work hard than sacrificing either my life or my family members life.But if the case is really dangerous,I will sacrifice my life instead.

Q,2:Would you rather have your crushes(anime/human who lives far away and doesn't know you even exist in this crappy universe that is experiencing global warming)live with you in your world or go and live with them in their world?

A:Their world.Cause I've been enough with my own world fml

3,Q:Would you rather be a yandere(psychotic ass bitch) or a tsundere(in denial shit)?

A:Pft I'm both why would I even choose one?

4,Q:What is your biggest fear?

A:Loving someone.I'm afraid that one day they will leave or reject me because I've been experiencing it before.

5,Q:Who is your ultimate crush?

A:For kpop it is Hoshi.In anime I love Killua senpai.And in the real world...someone.

6,Q:What is your greatest wish?

A:Idk,but for now,I wish for my crush to love me.Although he's my classmate and is sitting infront of me :')

7,Q:If you were to plan a date,where wouuld you take your bf/gf?

A:Actually,I don't really like if I'm the one who's planning it.Because I'm a failure.And anywhere he will bring me is okay.Except for ghost house or something to do with insects.

8,Q:Let's say that the world is experiencing a zombie apocalypse.Your mother and best friend are about to get bitten by a zombie.Who will you save?

A:I will save the zombie so that thing can't bite us with it filthy teeth.

9,Q:Kill is a big word.Who will you kill?

A:If killing is legal,I will kill the person who stole all of my things in my house and give his meat to the rats.

10,Q:1 word to describe yourself?

A:Crazy

11,Q:Worst name you ever heard?

A:....poop

12,Q:One anime/band/group/fandom you dedicate your whole being to?

A:For now,it is carat(seventeen fandom)

13,Q:Lights on or lights off?*smirks*

A:How people do it when the lights are off?So I choose lights on sweety(ewwww)

The next 13 person I'm gonna tag are,(sorry for the random tags)

JamlessHiba

ASLOnePiece

bibymendez5

potato_lifeu

freakzoom

CuteFangirl_

Iamvkookbiased

bts-army

Squishy343

GlamArmyGirl93

Turtlehyung_

vhope_suga

Val_Kookie

And the questions are:

1.If you're a kpop fans,what is your first kpop song and band/singer?

2.If you are ask to choose between crying over your problems and keep it to yourself or telling it to your bestfriends,which one would you choose?

3.I will give you a situation.Your crush who finally accept you invites you to your first date,but in the same time your bestfriends are having a 'bestfriends' hangout.Which one will you go to?

4.Your fav song lately?

5.What are the languages that you have learn?

6.Longsleeve hoodie or Sleeveless hoodie?

7.Chocolates or breads?

8.Phone or Laptop?Why?

9.Let's say that your mom is inviting you to go shopping.But at you already planned to have a study group with your friends.Which will you choose?

10.What is your age?Don't lie.Be honest.

11.Fav ship?

12.Who do you adore the most?

13.Which one do you prefer to use?Platform shoes or converse?State your opinion.

So.....have a good day!

Oh and one more thing,for those who are reading my "My Beloved Cat||VKook" story,who do want to do the next P.O.V?Jin?Suga?Jimin?Rapmon?Or perhaps JHope again?