Chapter 1

*ICE*
^Ice in MM^

"Crissy if you don't get yo fat ass off me !" I yelled in his ear as he was straddling me.

"Bitch you know you like it !" He yelled back sticking his tongue out of his mouth and putting his hand in the air while snapping .

"No yo boyfriend like it though" I said lowering my voice because it was no use of yelling any more.

"You always bringing up that nigga, girl I'm so over him. How you gon proclaim yoself gay but then go fuck a bitch with his ole dick in the booty then dick in the pussy self." He said finally getting off of me sitting down on the sofa next to me and rolling his eyes.

"He just confused Criss." I said playing in his 22 inch Peruvian weave , my baby be slaying .

"Oh no no no bitch ain't no confused if you MAKE LOVE to a nigga and then lay up under him at night AND THEN cook his ass breakfast in the morning, which he did all of this for me, you not confused you're a greedy hoe."

"OK but-

"Who a greedy hoe ?" Alena said coming in my house with the spare key I gave her in hand.

"Kevin, girl but that's another story for another time." Crissy says getting off the Sofa to hug her as I followed suit.

Crissy was about 5'6 light skinned with big brown eyes and a skinny waist with a big booty. We always referred to him as a girl because he was just like one . He had the straightest of the straight guessing their sexuality. He always had his hair laid with inches because he does hair, makeup always done ,nails always fresh and outfits always popping.

Alena (A-lina) was my height 5'1 with a huge booty a small waist and small breast . Alena was one of the very few cool white girls out here in Oklahoma , she might as well be black she acts just like us and have a body to back It up . she has long dirty blond hair and was funny as fuck just like Crissy we all had known each other since freshman year we became friends from the dance team. Alena was a stripper and had major money she always kept herself presentable like Crissy.

I role with the best of the best. "Yo , earth to Icey, bitch hello." Alena said wavering her hand in my face.

"Wassup?" I ask finally snapping out of it.

"Damn what's all on your mind? I was just asking where Lika was" she said finally taking a seat on my white leather sofa.

"Last I checked She had stayed the night at Dream house . Just cause she moved in with me now don't mean I gotta keep tabs on her , I know how it feel to wanna be free." I flipped my long naturally curly hair.

"No shit yo ass was on lock down Mr. P ain't let yo ass go nowhere."

"Mhm he ain't want nothing happening to his girls." I say remembering having to sneak out the window to go places .

"This off topic but what we doing tonight y'all cuz a bitch need to pop this back for a mack , give some dick for a snack , get hit in the ass for a bag cuz lordt knows I need a new MK bag" Crissy said serious as hell which caused me and Alena to laugh crazily.

"I can't breathe , I can't breathe, I need water bitch water." I said trying to calm down

"Why I got to go get the shit , I ain't Lina the maid ."

"Because you caused this" I said barely getting it out

"Fine thirsty ass , you need to practice yo breathing anyways I bet yo head game weak as fuck." He said walking away with a attitude causing me to laugh more

"Get me one too please love " Alena called out behind him.

"You ain't bout that murder murder shit you ain't down to loose yo cool and go an hurt a bitch"

I heard Lil Boosie voice come from my phone and groaned when I seen the caller ID. " Fuck you want man ?"

"Damn ma' why you sound so uptight , miss me?" My ex Damian said in the phone.

"Nah, matter of fact I should of killed you when I had the chance , what do you want?"

"Don't say it and not do it I don't take light to threats and you should know this. Word round the streets is that you stripping now"

"And word round the streets is that me and you not together. which is why what I do don't concern you baby, but its true and if you want to be one of my many fans which you already were, stop by the club and it'll finally give me the opportunity to give you this bullet with your name on it."

"Man whatever I'll see you when I see you." With him saying that I just hung up.

"What the devil wanted ?" Crissy said finally coming back with our water .

"Wanted to know about me stripping , talkin bout word round town."

"How did he find out so fast tonight is your first night and speaking of it how do you find time for this?" Alena said in between sips .

"To be real I don't even know , with school going on trying to help my daddy even though he don't need it and owning the hair salon I don't know how imma handle it but you know I love money. And with this money ain't gon never stop rolling." I faked pretended to throw money .

"Yeah yeah yeah fuck all dat DO YO DADDY KNOW?" Crissy said looking at me crazy

"Nope but I guarantee he's gonna because Damian actually said some real shit . The streets talk" I said downing my water . "Imma go get ready and then call Lika to see if she coming , y'all let yourselves out and lock my door." I then said getting up and walking up my stairs to my room.

"Imma pick y'all up at 7 so be ready . Bye hoe." I heard Alena said

"Ok Bye my babies." I yelled back to both of them before I heard my door close.

"What you bout to wear tonight Ice." I asked myself . Who knows how tonight is going to go I thought . Only one way to find out

*****************************************
•Do you guys like the story

•Do y'all like the characters

•Find out what happens at the club if I get enough responses or likes to continue

Should I continue