Underneath this Mask (oneshot)

*Ding-Dong* the doorbell sounded as you rang it.

You were visiting your boyfriend, Daehyun at B.A.P's dorm. Its almost a week or 2 since you last saw him. Yes, you still communicate with each other by calls and text, but you missed him too much so you went to B.A.P's dorm to see him. They were so busy you that you can't get to see him. But today, they have no schedules.

The door was opened by a guy, of course. "Jongup-ah," you said, "...is Daehyun there?" you continued.

"Yes noona," he nodded with a smile, "You may come in noona." you smiled back and made your way in.

You saw Himchan who was playing a video game with Youngjae. "Hi, ____-ah!" he waved and smiled at you, "...Looking for your noisy prince, eh?" he asked and you nodded as a response. "...He is in the room. You can go there if you want." Youngjae continued Himchan's words. "Yah.. yah.. yah.. OHHHH NOOO!!" Himchan shouted as he was defeated by Youngjae. You giggled as you watched them before going to Daehyun.

You walked to the room and opened the door. You saw Daehyun with his mask of course, sitting at his bed, leaning back against the wall while reading a book.

"Daehyun-ah!" you ran onto him and hugged him tight. He ignored your word, he was focused on reading his book.

You poked his cheek, "Yah~ Daehyunnie... Don't you miss me?" you pouted.

"Yeah.. yeah.. I missed you." he mumbled, he was so focused on reading the book. Yep, he was on his cold side again.

"What are you doing?" you asked.

"Reading a book. Isn't it obvious?" he answered. You pouted and frowned. You crossed your arms, "...that's why I don't like you to wear that mask." you mumbled.

"They forced me to."

"But.. but.. I miss the noisy side of you and... and.. your handsome face," you made a small, cute puppy eyes and faced him, "...please?"

"No."

"Fine.. then I'll keep distracting you..." of course, you did. You made some annoying sounds, you poked his cheek, played around his face.

He sighed and mumbled, "Stop."

"No, I won't," you answered as you played with strap of the mask behind his ear. As you pull the strap off to reveal his lips, he suddenly pressed his soft, plump lips against yours. You were shocked by his actions. It took you a few seconds to respond to his kiss. The kiss was slow and sweet. After a few seconds, both of you pulled back.

He smiled and suddenly pulled you into a warm and tight hug and he removed the other strap of his mask. "You finally broke the spell!" he said as he planted kisses on your face. You giggled as you realize that the old, cute, funny prince was still there, hiding underneath this mask.