Granthony Pt.2

Grace's POV
Anthony is on top of me again, he is kissing my neck, he just makes me feel good, when I'm around him. He is trying to find my sensitive spot on my neck. Anthony says "does this feel good on your neck?" I say "Mhm.."
Anthony finds my sensitive spot. He turned me on, Anthony says "I turned you on? Well, I want you to turn me on.." Anthony pulls me on top of him. I ask " what do you want me to do to turn you on?" Anthony pulls me close and says "just kiss me. It turns me on..." I make out with Anthony.. Anthony gets into it. I know this is gonna be a hell of a night.

Anthony's POV
Im trying to find Grace's sweet spot.. She says it's on her neck, I kiss her on the neck, I can feel her body stiffen, I ask "Does this feel good on your neck?" She says "Mhm.."
I chuckle and do it more to turn her on.. Finally, I find her sweet spot, I keep kissing the sweet spot. "I turned you on? Well, I want you to turn me on." I say. I pull Grace on top of me, she asks "what do you want me to do to turn you on?" I reply "Just kiss me, i-it turns me on..." Grace makes out with me. I get on top of her again, I take off my shirt, then hers. Grace says "Damn your abs are so tight, strong. " I laugh. I look at her abs and say " your abs are better than Luka's. And Trav's." Grace blushes madly.

Grace's POV
I don't care what about anyone thinks about me and Ant, Anthony is my senpai, I love him. Anthony takes off my pants.. Then his. He touches my abs, then he goes lower, below the belt line. I gasp, I didn't know he was going to touch me there! I moan and say "W-Why are you t-touching me there?" Anthony says "It feels good right?" I reply "I don't know.. With you... Maybe.. I just don't
know." Anthony tries to make it feel good. Anthony makes out with me to tune out the touching. I say between kisses "why... Are.. You... Touching... Me....??"
Anthony replies " just getting you ready." I look at him head to toe. I say "AW HELL NAW." Anthony laughs and says "if you're ready, I'm ready." Anthony just does it, then Anthony makes me pregnant. I scream in pain "STOP, THIS IS WORSE.. OWW." Anthony stops and kisses my neck then gets off me. Anthony asks "So whenever I do that to you... It hurts?" I say "Yes. That stuff hurts... Wait." I say in my mind "Why am I telling him this stuff. It does hurt after all." I say "When you touched me there.... It actually felt....." Anthony says "Good?" I nod. I lay down on my back to sleep, Anthony puts his hand on my hip, then he pulls me close.
============================================
Hah. Its still me Junior, haha... I made this again! I wanted to embarrass Grace.... Haha. I know her sweet spots. I heard her scream when ever Jack comes and tries to have s*x with her. I don't do a thing. I just don't want to get in Jack's way. So.. Welp. Bai peeps. 😉😈👋✌