+chapter thirteen

GUYS WE'RE AT 1K I THINK IM GONNA EITHER CRY OR DIE OMFG THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
--------------------------------------
India's PoV:

I knock lightly on jihoon's door as I haven't seen him in about a week, and I guess I missed him.

He doesn't answer so I open the door with my one free hand as my other one is occupied by freshly baked cookies.

The door swings open with ease, and I see jihoon leaning on his knees adjacent to a blood covered boy.

He didn't do this right, tell me he didn't do it.
I feel like I should be scared, but I'm not and that scares me even more.

I don't know if the smile on his face frightens me more or the blood.

I plan to make a quite escape, but I can't breathe. So I involuntarily let out a gasp.

My knees weaken when he faces me, the smile wiped off of his small face, instead replaced with panic.

Tears roll down his face, but I can't stay here any longer and console him, he was in the middle of fucking killing someone.

I run towards my car, speeding home. I could care less if I get pulled over.

Skipping numerous red lights I pull into my apartments car park.

I leg it to the elevator and now it's my turn to cry as I hear it ding I step into it making my way to the corner.

I notice there is another person in here but I can't stop crying.

I flinch when he starts speaking.
"Hey, are you okay?"

"Yeah I guess so."

"Having a bad day?"

"You could say that."

"I'm sorry, my name is Jim by the way." He says ducking trying to look at my face, giving me a small smile.

I smile back.

"Hiya, I'm India"

The elevator dings again signalling that it's my floor.

"See ya around India"

"See ya around Jin"

I walk to my door and I break down into tears, sobbing my heart out.

It unlocks and I collapse against it, slowly slipping down.

I stay there for a while, until I sluggishly get up and slam the door.

I sit on the windowsill and look out into the city, it's raining and the clouds are grey. Usually my favourite thing, but today must be an exception as my mood isn't even slightly lifted at the thought of it.

I slump down on the white wall as I hear a crack of thunder. Deciding on a shower I make my way to the bathroom.

Grabbing a towel on the way, I close and lock the door. I shove the shower door open, pressing the button.

I grasp my top pulling off of me in anger. I vigorously pull off my jeans not forgetting my socks and underwear.

I climb in with the water scorching hot but I don't bother to change the temperature, nor do I flinch when it touches my skin. Instead I stay standing under it, thinking about what would've happened if I hadn't have caught jihoon doing whatever.

(An// listen to the song in the media whilst reading this BC why not.)

Would he have told me?

Would've i been next?

As much as I want to hate him I couldn't.
I had fallen hopelessly in love with this pink, Cotten candy haired boy. Who just happened to be a psycho.

What made me even more alarmed is that I wouldn't mind if it was me next.

In fact, now I wish it would've been me next. At least I would've died not knowing what he did to that poor boy.

I'm going fucking crazy.
I just said I wouldn't mind if he murdered me, what the fuck?

I turn around and slam the button to turn the shower off.

I step out and wrap the towel around my body, realising I hadn't brought any clothes.

Sighing I step out, noticing the pink hair sitting on my sofa.

"Get the fuck out." I say with a stern voice.

A bloodshot eyed jihoon turned around.

"Don't be like that India, come on I'm sorry I just- you know I would never hurt you. Plea-"

"YOU'D NEVER HURT ME? JIHOON I SAW YOU NEARKY KILL A MAN! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE YOU WHEN YOU TELL ME THAT?" I scream at him.

"BECAUSE IM IN LOVE WITH YOU, WHY WOULD YOU KILL SOMEONE YOUR IN LOVE WITH? ANSWER THAT!" He shoots back.

"WHY WOULD YOU KILL ANYONE, JIHOON?" I shout

He freezes and steps towards me.

I step back, he steps forward until I'm against a wall and he's In Front of me.

He leans forward towards my ear.

"Because India, what am I supposed to paint with if I don't?"
I push him but he grabs my wrists and pushes them against the wall above my head.

"How am I supposed to unsee what I saw, jihoon? How?"

He puts his body against mine and looks me straight in the eyes.

"Just trust me." He barely whispers as he fiercely presses his lips against mine, I don't know why but I kiss back as he snakes his hand around my waist.

---------------------------------------
Y'ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT BUT I AINT WRITING THAT SOOOO MADE DO WITH WHAT YA GOT ALRIGHT?
ALSO THANK YOU FOR 1k LOVE  YOU GUYS ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

BYE💕👋🏻