「01」

//Edited//

Weirdo

Demon

Devil Child

Monster

Different

Those words are my nightmare, my ghost, they haunt me.

I try not to show it in front of them but once I'm out their sights, I bare red lines on my body.

Mikuzoi shot her eyes open, sweat dripping down her face.

"I keep getting that dream." She muttered under her breathe.

"What does it even mean?" She asked herself.

She slipped out of her bed sheets and folded the white and purple designed blankets.

"Another day where I have to live." She sighed.

"Mikuzoi-Chan! Come down here please!" Her mother called her from downstairs.

"Coming." Mikuzoi screamed in reply.

She slipped on her unicorn slippers and walked out her room in her white nightgown with lace.

"Yes mom?" She asked finally getting downstairs rubbing her eyes with her fingers. She noticed a figure behind her mother.

"Oh gommennasi! Konichiwa!" She bowed to the stranger.

"Your daughter is pretty polite Niko." The stranger commented.

"Heh, well she is like that." Her mother, Niko, said.

"Well hello, I'm Mephisto Pheles. Director of True Cross Academy and your mom said that you wanted to be an exorcist and go to middle and high school there. Aren't I correct?" Mephisto asked the girl.

"YES!" She screamed.

"Then would you like a scholarship to True Cross Academy?" Mephisto asked as the girl tried to blow away a tiny bit of white hair that fell between her eyes.

"Of course!" She jumped around in joy.

"Thank you Mephesto-Sama! She's never been this happy, come to think of it, she never happy." Niko thanked Mephisto who was smiling, watching Mikuzoi jumping around.

"She deserves it." Mephisto smiled.

"Okay she will have to pack her bags today since she will be at True Cross next week if that's alright with you?" Mephisto asked Niko.

"Of course, she will be happy there." Niko said her voice cracking.

She was sad to let Mikuzoi go but if she goes she will be happy, unlike where she was.

"Okay." Mephisto said smiling a toothy grin.

Mikuzoi finally realizes what she was doing and she immediately stopped with a bright face and her throat.

"Thank you Mephisto-Kun." She said sophisticatedly.

"Here's the uniform." Mephisto snapped his fingers and in his hands hanged a white button up with a beige jacket with pink collars and a short pink skirt.

"Um, no. Can I pretend to be a boy? Pretty please?" Mikuzoi pouted.

Niko knew Mikuzoi never smiles, let alone pouts. This was something she really wanted. Something that was destined for her, and both Mephisto and Niko knew, but Mephisto didn't know while Niko did.