Chapter 1

Aphmau's POV

One day, I was fighting in a war. I was fighting beside Laurence, Garroth, and Katelyn. I was about to attack one of our enemies when... I blacked out.

I woke up I was in a beautiful grassy field. I couldn't remember anything except for my name and a few of my friends.

I was wandering the grassy field when I heard someone call my name. "Aphmau!"

I looked around and saw Laurence. "Aphmau, you're alive!"
"Of course I am."

"Are you hurt?" Laurence asked.

"No, but my head does hurt a little," I replied.

"C'mon, I'll take you to the others."

I nodded and Laurence led me to where the others were staying.

---Time Warp---

Laurence and I were in a big treehouse in the middle of Phoenix Drop. There I saw Katelyn, Dante, Kawaii~Chan, and one person I didn't know.

"Hey! I found Aphmau!" Laurence announced.

"Hi everyone," I said.

"Oh! Aphmau~Senpai! Kawaii~Chan is so happy to see you!"

"I'm happy to see you too, Kawaii~Chan," I replied.

"Aphmau! You're a sight for sore eyes! It's been so long since you disappeared!" Dante said.

"How long have I been gone?"

"A very long time," Laurence said.

"Wow, I've been knocked out for that long?"

"Yeah, in fact I can't remember anything except for you guys and my name."

"I see," Laurence said.

"Where's Garroth?" I asked.

"He's upstairs," Laurence said, "He got stabbed in the chest by Zane and Donna's nursing Garroth."

"Is he going to be alright?"

"We'll have to wait and see," Laurence said, "In the meantime, we have to let everyone in the village know you're here."

"Let's go."

"I'm coming," Katelyn said.

"Do you want to come, Aaron?" Laurence asked.

"A-Aaron?" I asked.

"Yeah, Aaron," Katelyn said as she pointed to the stranger in the far side of the room, "Don't you remember him?"

"N-No," I said.

A/N: You're welcome for the cliffhanger! I'm gonna run away before an angry mob of people start attacking me!