Chapter 1: school

"Alisa! Come down for breakfast!" My dad said. "Ok I'll be there in a second!" I answered back. That used to be my moms job ( as in calling me down stairs) but sadly she died of cancer when I was 5. Which is when I started horseback riding, horse back riding helped me get over it. I got some clothing out of my wooden drawer. I put on some jean shorts and a loose t- shirt then brushed my hair and teeth and went down stairs. I walked to the kitchen and there was a plate with some eggs and bacon on it waiting for me! "Thanks dad!" I said. " no problem" he answered. Once I was done eating I got my back pack and headed for school. Of coarse since I'm only thirteen my dad still has to drive me...
30 minutes later
I got out of the car and started walking to my school. My school was Called stone creek middle school also known as scms. Scms wasn't a very big school, but it was still really nice I loved it there! As I walked through the doors I saw my two best friends waiting for me. " hey Lauren, hey Riley!" I said to them. "Hi!" said Lauren. Lauren is a blonde girl with peach skin. She was the energetic one of the group. " hey alisa!" Riley said. Riley had dark brown hair and chocolate skin. She was the organized one,
  and with out her me and Lauren would never get anywhere on time. " well we better get to class were almost late!" I said. I had brown hair with olive skin and they always told me I was the funny one.
The first class I had was math and so did Riley. So we normally walk there together. I was never really good at math I was always more of a language arts person. " ok we're here" Riley said. " well brain get ready for torture...." I said joking around. "Ha" Riley said.